Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None of the above

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Storm Yoshi

Cyclone Microsoft, it'll make your windows crash
Okay so who do you think did it?

Shiggy, because he forgot about the Koopalings and decided to create Bowser Jr.

crystalking said:
put a shiggi and a bowser Jr. option
I did put shiguru and bowser.jr

Shigeru.
BTW do the Koopalings appear again in SMG?

Bowser retired the Koopalings. The Koopalings failed at every mission assigned to them. Such is not the case with Bowser Jr. Unlike his "siblings" Bowser Jr. has managed to succeed at some of his missions. So Bowser only lets the Koopaling stay at the castle, in case someone breaks in. Bowser Jr., however is allowed go help Bowser with his plans. The Koopalings arent dead, they just arent allowed to leave the castle anymore.

Baby Bowser: Baby Bowser existed a long time ago, ever since Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island a long with the Koopalings. Also he's Bowser as a kid and not one of Bowser's kids so no.

Bowser Jr.: Yes. He technically replaced the Koopalings so...

Shigeru Miyamoto: Hmm...he IS the one who forgot the existed and replaced them with the Ugly Jr. But I think he still cares about them. They were in Superstar Saga...

They got old and boring: It is true that when the Mario series started, they were just as important as Bowser. They appeared in like, almost every game back then. Yes even Hotel Mario. They may have gotten old but not boring-they're just as cool as Bowser.

None of the above: If there's someone else that made the Koopalings disappear out of the series, it was Mario because he just keeps beating them up. They probably died. Ok just kidding.

I voted shigeru.

Jr. must take the price of being killed off... or else I'll appear in Mario game's cutscene where I'm seen killing Jr

Lario said:
Jr. must take the price of being killed off... or else I'll appear in Mario game's cutscene where I'm seen killing Jr

Do you really want Mario to be in trouble with the ESRB?

:)D)

Paper Jorge said:
Lario said:

Do you really want Mario to be in trouble with the ESRB?

:)D)

Doesn't matter... I'm just a pallete of him anyways

Bowser Jr. isn't to blame.
He doesn't brainwash Nintendo.
It's Shiggy's decision whether he makes games with the Koopalings or not.

PaperStriker said:
Bowser Jr. isn't to blame.
He doesn't brainwash Nintendo.
It's Shiggy's decision whether he makes games with the Koopalings or not.
R.E.A.D. T.H.A.T.

:roll:
It is his decision whether the K.-lings appear or not.

Back