• Shigeru Myimato

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They got old and boring

• None of the above

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What are you guys talking about?? Im still here...Bowser Jr. is not real. He is really a menacing robot I created to keep gamers occupied as us koopa kids hide out in the shadows and await our big reprise.. :koopa:

Iggy Koopa said:
What are you guys talking about?? Im still here...Bowser Jr. is not real. He is really a menacing robot I created to keep gamers occupied as us koopa kids hide out in the shadows and await our big reprise.. :koopa:
Total noob.

You both suck. That's how you both do it.

IGGY KOOPA IS NOT REAL.

You guys suck.

Iggy Koopa said:
Yes he is. Open your eyes

You're not fooling anyone. Quit it. YOU ARE NOT IGGY.

Iggy Koopa said:
:smug: mmm, so you think..

Once again, YOU ARE NOT FOOLING ANYONE. Seriously. Not even SuperYoshi10's that stupid. And that's saying a lot.

DUH what are you, stupid? Of course he is real, I told you! He's sitting here beside me, I swear

*have you caught the sarcasm by now?*

Iggy Koopa said:
DUH what are you, stupid? Of course he is real, I told you! He's sitting here beside me, I swear

It's reassuring to know you aren't THAT stupid, but you still suck.

Hyper Mushroom said:
Iggy Koopa said:

It's reassuring to know you aren't THAT stupid, but you still suck.

Iggy Koopa said:
Yea, I caught that...Im not blind
Iggy, just ignore him. He's been transformed from cool user to human spambot, so don't reply to his posts.
*waits for uber-retarded message from Hallucinogenic "Hyper" Mushroom*

How strange, I hope a moderator will do something about it

The koopa kids would have to be my favourite villains in the entire series

You mean the Koopalings.
The Koopa Kids appear in MP1-7.

Honestly I think it was Super Mario 64 that caused it. That game drew attention away from them. They tried to bring them back in Superstar Saga but never cought on I guess. They could have put them in Sunshine and NewSMB but that was up to Miyamoto. I think his concept was that it would be easier with one Bowser child the seven or six however many the Koopalings are. So it was a combo of NOTA and Shigeru Miyamota but I chose None of the above.

Smiddle said:
Booster said:
3Dejong said:
Mini-Bowsers, Koopa Kids, WHATEVER.
When were they ever called "Mini-Bowsers"?

Weren't they called Mini-Bowsers in Mario Party?
Koopa Kid
And the Koopalings are a bit unoriginal. Nintendo put in 2 or 3 different battles in SMB3 (whether you count Wendy's and Lemmy's battle as different or not) and 4 different battles in SMW. How fun. 7 bosses with so much potential... And then every second or third battle is the same... :roll: :|

King Boo said:
Bowser retired the Koopalings. The Koopalings failed at every mission assigned to them. Such is not the case with Bowser Jr. Unlike his "siblings" Bowser Jr. has managed to succeed at some of his missions. So Bowser only lets the Koopaling stay at the castle, in case someone breaks in. Bowser Jr., however is allowed go help Bowser with his plans. The Koopalings arent dead, they just arent allowed to leave the castle anymore.

Couldn't the Koopalings try sneaking out? I mean, maybe one day in the future, the Koopalings will come back. I know it doesn't seem possible, but someday they'll make an appearance.

Back