Favorite boss from the Mario & Luigi series (BESIDES Fawful)

Leonyx

Glory to the Shroob Empire! Long live the Shroobs!
I will never understand why people like Fawful so much.

As for my favorite boss, take a wild guess...
 

Ray Trace

You Can Tick Off Birds If You Follow My Advice
Leonyx said:
I will never understand why people like Fawful so much.

As for my favorite boss, take a wild guess...
It's such a mystery. The most wild mystery ever. Let me randomly guess: Princess Shroob or her older sister.

Anyway, my favorite boss is Cackeletta and the Elder Princess Shroob. Especially the Elder Princess Shroob. Gotta love that battle theme.
 

Leonyx

Glory to the Shroob Empire! Long live the Shroobs!
Baby Luigi said:
Leonyx said:
I will never understand why people like Fawful so much.

As for my favorite boss, take a wild guess...
It's such a mystery. The most wild mystery ever. Let me randomly guess: Princess Shroob or her older sister.

Anyway, my favorite boss is Cackeletta and the Elder Princess Shroob. Especially the Elder Princess Shroob. Gotta love that battle theme.
You're right! How did you know?

I loved the final battle with Elder Princess Shroob. The story really felt like a climax with the ending music and the atmosphere. I thought it was really well done. I should find that game again.
 

NSY

Celestial Guide
Dark Fawful was a great Boss but I enjoyed the Bowser battle more in BIS.
 

Ray Trace

You Can Tick Off Birds If You Follow My Advice
It's also fun fighting Popple and Rookie (or in one case, Birdo)
 

User 101

Bowser Jr.
This is a list of Poople, Birdo and Bowser/Rookie/Bowletta in Saga.
1. Bowser (Peach's Castle) Difficulty: 0/10
2. Popple and Rookie (Chucklehuck Woods) 7/10
3. Popple and Rookie (WooHoo Hooniversity) 5/10
4. Popple (ChuckleHuck Woods) 3/10
5. Popple and Birdo (TeeHee Valley) 9/10
6. Bowletta (Bowser's Castle) 7/10
 

Ray Trace

You Can Tick Off Birds If You Follow My Advice
WaLuIgIpInBaLl said:
This is a list of Poople, Birdo and Bowser/Rookie/Bowletta in Saga.
1. Bowser (Peach's Castle) Difficulty: 0/10
2. Popple and Rookie (Chucklehuck Woods) 7/10
3. Popple and Rookie (WooHoo Hooniversity) 5/10
4. Popple (ChuckleHuck Woods) 3/10
5. Popple and Birdo (TeeHee Valley) 9/10
6. Bowletta (Bowser's Castle) 7/10
Poople? :-\

Nevermind that.
 

Ray Trace

You Can Tick Off Birds If You Follow My Advice
Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
Dr. Eggman said:
Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
Lil' Blue Bird said:
Dark Fawful, took me 3 hits and he lost
Loopholer.
I think your where over-levelled there.
You don't understand my post. The title says your favourite boss BESIDES Fawful. Dark Fawful is Fawful that's dark.
Dark Fawful is still Fawful, but it's dark
 

Marwikedor

Marwikedor
Banned User
Has anyone ever wondered how Fawful essentially came back from the dead? His ghost was in the end of superstar saga!
 

NSY

Celestial Guide
Marwikedor said:
Has anyone ever wondered how Fawful essentially came back from the dead? His ghost was in the end of superstar saga!
I don't think so, he must off feel from Bowser's Castle and bounced off and somewhat survived. The Fawful ghost at the and I think was created by Cackletta.
 

Marwikedor

Marwikedor
Banned User
Well, Eggman, have you ever thought it may have been King Boo? Remember he brought Bowser back from the grave when Luigi won that mansion ten years ago?
 

NSY

Celestial Guide
Marwikedor said:
Well, Eggman, have you ever thought it may have been King Boo? Remember he brought Bowser back from the grave when Luigi won that mansion ten years ago?
King Boo could also done have do it. He has that sort of powers.
 
Top