• Total voters

Toad Eightyfive

used to be here but peaced out
Pronouns
Anything
MarioWiki
Toad85
I'm toying with a fanfic idea. The basic plot is here:

The year is 2020. After the great wiki crash of 2011, Wikiland, a W-shaped island in an alternate dimention, is in ruins. A former great general, Dr. Javelin, has assumed control of the Adminithrone, and became Lord Javelin. However, the power-hungry Javelin and his legion of trolls and vandals have caused havoc throughout the Wiki, and turned the once peaceful island into an evil dictatorship. Luckily for the citizens of Wikiland, three unlikely heroes, [insert three names here], have been discovered in an ancient prophecy by the wise wizard Toad85. However, Lord Javelin and his Troll Pack want to kidnap the three and use their editing powers to destroy Wikiland once and for all.

Yes, it sounds corny. But if you want to sign up, PM me or post your wishes here, along with your character's name, personality and physical traits. Here are the open roles:

Main Heroes:
1:New Super Mario
2: Nabber
3: Supremo78 (Supremo)

Major Villains:
1: Dr Javelin (Lord Javelin)

Minor Heroes (expandable):
1: OJ Toad (OJ Afoongus Toad)
2: PyroGuy6 (Pyro)
3: Toad85 (Smugshroom the Ancient/Narrator)
4: Pokemon Trainer Red

Minor Villains (expandable):
1: Goomba's Shoe15 (Agent Love/Goomba's Shoe)
2: Marioguy1 (Marioguy1/2/3/4)
3:
4:

IMPORTANT NOTE: As writer of this story, I have FULL control over your characters and their actions. I will accept anything you write in your character's description, but if I feel there needs to be something added or subtracted from it, I have full liberation to do so.

ANOTHER IMPORTANT NOTE: This story has been postponed, while I try to find time to write it. Don't blame me if you have to wait two months for another chapter.

Re: Wikiland; Episode 1: The Return of the Prophecy

Make me Administrator!

Lord Javelin

Species: Unknown, presumed Human

Alignment: Lawful Evil Type 2

Outfit: Black Robe, with an Onyx Crown

Weapons: Nemesis (Spear) - Medium-length spear (about 8-9 feet) that returns
to the owner when thrown
Dark Scepter - a magic scepter, made of wood with a black diamond
on the end. Has necromancy powers and other dark magics.

Powers: Aerokinesis
Atmokinesis
Immunity to mind-reading (like Occlumency from Harry Potter)

Personality Traits: Intelligent. Always calm and serious. Merciless and ruthless, but has his own code of honor, even though he's evil, that prevents him from being a complete monster.

In battle: Manipulates the electrons in the air to fire lightning from the sky and from his hands or spear. Also can push or pull with the air. He can throw his spear at medium range and swing/stab with it at close range. It is always raining when he is fought, because of his Atmokinesis. He can also use his Dark Scepter to summon up minor villains that were killed in the past.

You really should change it to "expendable", expandable is different.

I'm also waiting on a Userpedia account. :-/

Jack Noir said:
Make me Administrator!

I'm editing this as you read this to give a description, just wanted to make sure to get a main villain role.
'K, you're signed up.

And I meant to say "expandable"; as in number of sign-ups can expand. The "Redshirt" section is for expendable people.

I'll be a hero!
character's name, personality and physical traits.
My name is Nabber. I am smart, though I'm not very serious, and I'm obsessed with food.
I'm fast, agile, and have a magical mustache with magical powers. (You don't have to include the mustache, but it sounds cool.) My form is a human.

Nabber said:
I'll be a hero!
character's name, personality and physical traits.
My name is Nabber. I am smart, though I'm not very serious, and I'm obsessed with food.
I'm fast, agile, and have a magical mustache with magical powers. (You don't have to include the mustache, but it sounds cool.) My form is a human.

Wait... one of the Three Heroes or minor hero?

One of the three heroes! Is that okay?

Nabber said:
One of the three heroes! Is that okay?

Actually, I even like your idea about the moustache. I won't make it a primary plot element though, and it will only be able to teleport you and/or create stuff out of thin air.

Umm... okay.
So do you have a UP page?

Nabber said:
Umm... okay.
That's pretty much the only thing stopping me. I don't have a UP account; creation is disabled for some reason.

Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
Nabber said:
Umm... okay.
That's pretty much the only thing stopping me. I don't have a UP account; creation is disabled for some reason.
I'm going to make a page in General Discussion asking for a Userpedia account.

grimAuxiliatrix said:
I'll be a hero.

Three primary or minor? And you need to provide a description anyway. View Javelin's as an example of a really good one.

Jack Noir said:
Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
Nabber said:
Umm... okay.
I'm going to make a page in General Discussion asking for a Userpedia account.

I think I'll do that too.

Three primary hero:

Name: Supremo

I am Lawful Good.

Personality: Funny, intelligent, can get serious at times.

Appearance: I am in my Petey Piranha form, with a red robe with golden spots on it. I have black boots and a black hat.

Of course it's corny. Its a fan-made story.
...Actually, I have this idea for a very original story, but it'll be a while till I write that.
And you can ask admins for an account on the chat.

Back