Wikiland: Chapter Two Released

What did you think of the story so far?

• Total voters
Re: Wikiland: BACK ON, BUT POSTPONED UNTIL DECEMBER 26th AT EARLIEST.

Better description of story (I kinda outgrew the old one):

In the year 2020, most if not all hope in Wikiland has been lost. An evil dictatorship led by Lord Javelin, a fallen general, rules the land with an iron fist, creating shortages of everything from food to toilet paper. To make matters only worse, Javelin has even allowed his troll and vandal allies to wreak havoc in the W.I.K.I., which was already flawed due to the Great W.I.K.I. crash just a decade before. Now Javelin has a master plan to ensure his reich remains in power forever.

But hope returns to Wikiland in the form of three unlikely heroes, who band together to protect the W-shaped island from Javelin's deeds. New Super Mario, raised by an ancient wizard in an obscure cheesy woodland in the north; Nabber, a rambunctious child-laborer in the small mountainside village of 1337town; and Supremo, a know-it-all street slicker from New Wikisburgh, will rediscover the meaning of a not-so-ancient prophecy that may or may not pertain to them. This is not even mentioning the bevy of friends and enemies they meet along the way.

This is their story.

Story written by Toad85

You kind of overuse the word reich.

GLaDOS said:

I only used it twice so far; once in this description, once in the actual story. But I guess I can stop using it going into the future.

Toad85 said:
GLaDOS said:

I only used it twice so far; once in this description, once in the actual story. But I guess I can stop using it going into the future.
Well, twice is kind of a lot for such an uncommon word.
But if you must you continue using it.

GLaDOS said:
Toad85 said:
GLaDOS said:

Well, twice is kind of a lot for such an uncommon word.
But if you must you continue using it.

You obviously did not see the bolded sentence. I said that I could cut down on it.

Re: Wikiland: Chapter Two Released; Editor Requested.

Nabber told me he's retiring from his Editor role, so it's open.

Re: Wikiland: Chapter Two Released; Editor Requested.

No, I'm still doing this...

Back