Embarrasing Moments?

Dodoman

King Bowser
Has there ever been a time when you're embarrased in front of a lot of people?
I recall calling my first-grade teacher "Grandma"... >_<
Anyone?

Well here's something embarrassing that happened to me last week.

I was eating some place with my dad.

I go to the bathroom to wash my hands once I'm done eating my meal. When I come back out, I saw this guy who looks alot like my dad in front of me so I waved at him, but he just stared at me with a "WTF" expression. I thought that was normal because my dad acts weird alot. I walked outside and saw my REAL dad waiting for me in the car. So apparantly I waved at some random guy that looks like my dad when my real dad just went to the car while I was washing my hands.... >_> Or something.

ghostyoshi67 said:

I go to the bathroom to wash my hands once I'm done eating my meal. When I come back out, I saw this guy who looks alot like my dad in front of me so I waved at him, but he just stared at me with a "WTF" expression. I thought that was normal because my dad acts weird alot. I walked outside and saw my REAL dad waiting for me in the car. So apparantly I waved at some random guy that looks like my dad when my real dad just went to the car while I was washing my hands.... >_> Or something.
Lol, that reminds me of a time that I was waiting in line at a store with my mom, and I looked at some day-by-day calendars. I thought one of them would make her laugh, so I backed up to show it to her... and some random lady was next to me. My mom was a few people back. -_-

Dodoman said:
ghostyoshi67 said:

Lol, that reminds me of a time that I was waiting in line at a store with my mom, and I looked at some day-by-day calendars. I thought one of them would make her laugh, so I backed up to show it to her... and some random lady was next to me. My mom was a few people back. -_-
The same thing happened to me when I tried to open up the boot of a car that looked like my mums but it was some random persons.

Do online moments count?

I was on World of Warcraft and was doing a raid thingy. I saw somebody about to get the flag from our base. I said on the battlefield chat, "Someone about to get the flag."

Then I realized, that everybody was trying to get the flag. He didnt even get the flag. I was so embarrased. D=

At least they ignored me...

Here's a good on that happened to someone I know, when I was in fourth grade.

So, there was this cocky kid a grade lower than me, named Branko. He bet he could get across the monkey bars on the playground (which was kinda hard, 'cause they were really long), so when we went outside, he got up there and everybody watched him. I mean everybody, so keep that in mind.

Soon, Branko almost got across, and another kid named Justin, who was in his grade level, came up and pulled on his leg to make him fall down. He didn't... put his pants did.

This is the part where "everybody watched him" comes in, and we all started laughing at him. What made it funnier is that he picked that day to not wear underpants... >___>

And, the best of all is that, rather than get down to pull his jeans back up, he just hung from the bars, swinging like a loon and crying his eyes out. Eventally his pants fell to the ground, and Justin threw them across the field. Yeah, recess wasn't very well-monitored there. :P He cried even more, and for some reason the genius stayed there for a good ten minutes. :roll:

"Stop looking at me!"
"Well, people are going to look at you even more if you just hang there."

I'm pretty mean, aren't I.

Dodoman said:

So, there was this cocky kid a grade lower than me, named Branko. He bet he could get across the monkey bars on the playground (which was kinda hard, 'cause they were really long), so when we went outside, he got up there and everybody watched him. I mean everybody, so keep that in mind.

Soon, Branko almost got across, and another kid named Justin, who was in his grade level, came up and pulled on his leg to make him fall down. He didn't... put his pants did.

This is the part where "everybody watched him" comes in, and we all started laughing at him. What made it funnier is that he picked that day to not wear underpants... >___>

And, the best of all is that, rather than get down to pull his jeans back up, he just hung from the bars, swinging like a loon and crying his eyes out. Eventally his pants fell to the ground, and Justin threw them across the field. Yeah, recess wasn't very well-monitored there. :P He cried even more, and for some reason the genius stayed there for a good ten minutes. :roll:

"Stop looking at me!"

=0

Moogle said:
Dodoman said:

"Stop looking at me!"

=0
Excellent response, Moogs. Any real comments?

Dodoman said:
Moogle said:
Dodoman said:

"Stop looking at me!"

=0
Excellent response, Moogs. Any real comments?
Nope.

=0

Dodoman said:

"Stop looking at me!"

Oh yeah, did I forget to mention he never did get across those monkey bars? >_>

One time I called my grade one teacher mum.

Super Yoshi10 said:
Ugh, I hate when that happens. Seriously, I know I posted that in the first post, but that's happened like five times to me.

But it's better than being pantsed when you forgot your boxers, in front of a third of your school. >_>

Dodoman said:
Super Yoshi10 said:
Ugh, I hate when that happens. Seriously, I know I posted that in the first post, but that's happened like five times to me.

But it's better than being pantsed when you forgot your boxers, in front of a third of your school. >_>
I read the stuff in the extremely small writing! That would be horrible!

Super Yoshi10 said:
Dodoman said:
Super Yoshi10 said:

I read the stuff in the extremely small writing! That would be horrible!
It actually happened. :P Read the eighth reply (posted by me)

DMEdit: For some reason kids in my town can't keep their pants on. My friend tried to do a flip on a swing in the park, and instead, he fell on the ground and slipped out of his shorts. -_-

I have been emotionally disturbed.
<emo time>
</emo time, which sucks>

one time, at my friends house, we were playing foootball, my friend, his brother, and my bros, (BTW this was in the frontyard.) i was wearing a buttoned pants when the football was passed to me, i was headed for the endzone, my friend failed to tackle me but teared of my pants. :blush:

When... I said Raichu evolves into Pikachu... that was years ago, though.

When I said Mario needs to lose some weight. He felt freakin' embarrased...

Pokemon DP said:
3Dejong said:
Bumping this thread.
Meaning...?

...?

Yesterday I didn't have my homework for Geography and my teacher wanted me to read it. I just invented something but then she said I should read it again. The whole class was laughing... xD It was embarrassing...

When in school there's, like, this kid who always, like, pulls your like pants down, so once I like shoved his pants down and, like, pushed him in the, like, teacher's lounge and, like, there were, like, teachers in there and I, like, locked the door from the outside lolololol and they were LYK NOOO and I was like LOL.

Then I realized I'm homeschooled.

I'm homeschooled, so, really, anything embarrasing isn't really embarrasing if its done in front of your family...

...:-\

I've had a few embarrasing moments on the Wiki, however.

My most embarrasing moment... I'd rather not talk about it. :-[

Most embarrasing moments = being blocked off the wiki mistakenly once and having to scream for help on the forum and then being blocked off the forum last week.

3Dejong said:
Most embarrasing moments = being blocked off the wiki mistakenly once and having to scream for help on the forum and then being blocked off the forum last week.
Like, srsly? :eek:

Back