Embarrasing Moments?

Wow, the world has changed since 2002.

3Dejong said:

Yesterday in teh German lesson something fll down and I picked it up. Then I went (better crouched) back to my chair and crashed against the cupboard (only teh chair, not me). Everybody suddenly looked. It wasn't embarrassing, but it was so funny! :lol: :D

3Dejong said:
:rolleyes:

PaperStriker said:
3Dejong said:

Yesterday in teh German lesson something fll down and I picked it up. Then I went (better crouched) back to my chair and crashed against the cupboard (only teh chair, not me). Everybody suddenly looked. It wasn't embarrassing, but it was so funny! :lol: :D
^That.

PaperStriker said:
3Dejong said:

So you hit a chair?

Guiliant said:
PaperStriker said:
3Dejong said:

So you hit a chair?
I hit acupboard with a chair. And everybody looked. :lol:

PaperStriker said:
Guiliant said:
PaperStriker said:
3Dejong said:

So you hit a chair?

wtf how is that funny

Guiliant said:
PaperStriker said:
Guiliant said:
PaperStriker said:
3Dejong said:

So you hit a chair?

wtf how is that funny
If you had seen how and how sudden they looked, you'd know what I mean. :D

My Sr. Yr. in High School. When this girl rejected me in front of the whole school. I had finished singing my Frank Sinatra song during the in-school talent show and with the mic, I said, "My darling honey bunch, I ask you in front of all these people, will you go out with me?" And she said "Ew no! I don't like you like that!"

RudnickiMarioX06 said:
My Sr. Yr. in High School. When this girl rejected me in front of the whole school. I had finished singing my Frank Sinatra song during the in-school talent show and with the mic, I said, "My darling honey bunch, I ask you in front of all these people, will you go out with me?" And she said "Ew no! I don't like you like that!"

GOOD FOR HER.

Anyone who asks for a date in front of a live audience can't be that good of a romantic choice.

Well I thought that under the circumstances she'd be too embarrised to say that word I oh so despise...no.

RudnickiMarioX06 said:

Reminds me of a Simpsons episode.

RudnickiMarioX06 said:
We already know you ph... Wait, I'll be banned permanently if I break the rules again...

Um... There was this time me and Jorge were thinking of SSB ideas and I though Ronald McDonald's FS should be the whopper.

TI:ME <SiFi> o wait dats burger king...

RudnickiMarioX06 said:
Well I thought that under the circumstances she'd be too embarrised to say that word I oh so despise...no.

Well, I think under the circumstances she'd be too embarrassed to say the word that she'd never want to say around you... yes.

You're right! Like the oober sexy italian stallion like I is, I coulda got her had I played my cards right and done the more brave thing: asked her in private.

RudnickiMarioX06 said:
You're right! Like the oober sexy italian stallion like I is, I coulda got her had I played my cards right and done the more brave thing: asked her in private.

"..." means blank stare, right?

Who was the first one to use that anyhoo?

How the hell should I know?

the chimps probably cause they're the smartest of the apes

RudnickiMarioX06 said:

The fact that you hate the word "no" makes me want to use it when asked anything.

Back