Embarrasing Moments?

On Wednesday I came too late to school because the bus was too full. I couldn't go in (I'm not fat <_<) and had to go on foot. And I was too late...

PaperStriker said:
On Wednesday I came too late to school because the bus was too full. I couldn't go in (I'm not fat <_<) and had to go on foot. And I was too late...
That's one of the reasons I'm glad I don't go to school. Too much humiliation. :-\

PaperStriker said:
Why is everyone homeschooled? D:
Cos' Home-School >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Public/Private School.

Srsly. :-\

Today in Geography I was reading my homework and my teacher said "Louder and slower, please." Then I did it in an exaggerated way. It was embarrassing. :(

PaperStriker said:
Today in Geography I was reading my homework and my teacher said "Louder and slower, please." Then I did it in an exaggerated way. It was embarrassing. :(
:(

Oh, I know an embarrasing moment. Just last week, I got an 18% out of 100% in my Science Test. Srsly. :eek:

EMBARRASING MOMENTS:

Typing this.

THAT WAS
EMBARRASING MOMENTS!

Uniju said:
PaperStriker said:
So j00 dun care 'bout ur marx?

Keiichi Maebara is a very smart person, but always gets horrible grades because his brain only likes to answer questions that seem of importance or interest him.

I got a perfect "A" in Language, but a "C" in Algebra.

Which is odd because alst year I had a "B+" in Algebra.

I just don't think Algebra is something I need to DO any more.

Langauges (English, Latin and [beginning with next year] French) and Maths are easy-peasy.

PaperStriker said:
Not really. I learn about the stuff I want to, so I don't care about any of this other crap. :-\

Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:

Another reason:

YOU GET BREAKS TO GET ON THE WIKI!

Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Not really. I learn about the stuff I want to, so I don't care about any of this other crap. :-\

I get in freakin' trouble if I don't do well... so I can't get on...

MegaMario9910 said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:

Another reason:

Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:

He's finally on again! <_<

I also find it embarrassing when I say something and no one listens. -_- That happens often.

PaperStriker said:
MegaMario9910 said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:

Another reason:

Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:

He's finally on again! <_<

I also find it embarrassing when I say something and no one listens. -_- That happens often.

Huh?

Although this doesn't have exactly to do with the topic, I must say I'm pretty embarrassed by some of the text I wrote back in Third Grade,

The one I remember the most was called "The History of violence", and is about a bunch of cavemans beating each other to death because they don't speak the same language.

There was another one whose tittle I don't quite remember. However, I do know it was an adaptation of "The Nutcracker" in which all the wooden soldiers get abducted by a race of aliens from an obscure PC game called "Conquest: Frontier War", and the girl go save 'em.

There was also an evaluation in which you add to read a text about a princess that is sad because a bunch of Butterfly died, and continue the story. I then wrote a completely random story with Bionicles monsters and Flying Frogs.

finally, I remember that when I add received some Lego set with a pack-in mini comic, I thought it was a good idea to completely rip-off the story, only changing the name of the main character.

Back