Educational games

Whats your opinion on educational games marketed towards kids

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Its the best girl game ever, fashion, love, fit guys, puzzling and variaty, beats Imagine any day.

The ending is messed up in the second one, its sad plus the credits are random sad pictures, I almost cryed.

I don't believe that educational games are inherintly bad. Think of some games, like Scribblenauts and Professor Layton, that make you think and are fun. I think the problem lies where the company tries to direct them at 3-year-olds, who won't care if a game is crappily made or only has 32-bit graphics in a 256-bit era. This leads the company to create a shoddy game that took about a month to prepare.

It really depends, though. I mean, I learned how to read and know the alphabet from playing educational games, not from school.

NintendoQueen said:
Brother Love said:
grimAuxiliatrix said:
I like Math Munchers.
I LOVE THAT GAME
Are you talking about this EPIC game?!
number_munchers.gif

I love this game too!! I always used to play it in elementary school! Such a nostalgic feeling. ♥
Yes the game thats basically Pac Man Math

NintendoQueen said:
Brother Love said:
grimAuxiliatrix said:
I like Math Munchers.
I LOVE THAT GAME
number_munchers.gif

I love this game too!! I always used to play it in elementary school! Such a nostalgic feeling. ♥
I remember playing a newer version of that. The animations took so long that I would just press the keys to go where I had to go and eat whichever ones and sit back as the frog ate them.

Yoshiwalker said:
NintendoQueen said:
Brother Love said:
grimAuxiliatrix said:
I like Math Munchers.
I LOVE THAT GAME
number_munchers.gif

I remember playing a newer version of that. The animations took so long that I would just press the keys to go where I had to go and eat whichever ones and sit back as the frog ate them.
We have Macbooks at our school, and I played the new version, and it's a lot of fun. I remember in Kindergarten we played Math Munchers Deluxe.

Ok I don't know if any of you remember this game for the computer. But it is about this guy who is on this snowy mountain and has to make his way up. And I remember you build snowballs (It's an education-y computer game) I cannot remember the name of it for the life of me! Can someone please help me?!

Other random details: He wore a red snow cap (that covered his eyes) and a purple coat.

Back