Am I the only one who wants Spyro and Crash in SSB4

I haven't played their games so yeah, I wouldn't know

I already no Spyro would suck just based on his design and more than likely Crash would suck to based on what i remember from the old crash games

I, personally, would love to see one (not both at the same time, that's too many third-party characters if Sonic and Snake are returning) in SSB4 or SSB5, but you know it's not gonna happen. Crash is stuck with Sony, and Spyro just doesn't have the momentum to roll into a Smash game.

Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
I, personally, would love to see one (not both at the same time, that's too many third-party characters if Sonic and Snake are returning) in SSB4 or SSB5, but you know it's not gonna happen. Crash is stuck with Sony, and Spyro just doesn't have the momentum to roll into a Smash game.
not true they make crash games for non sony systems

Brother Love said:
Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
True, but that was before they had the PSP, so they literally HAD to use the GBA. Besides, Crash was created as a SONY character. I could only see him coming in if Sony all of a sudden decided to drop any PS4 ideas that they may have.

Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
Brother Love said:
Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
True, but that was before they had the PSP, so they literally HAD to use the GBA. Besides, Crash was created as a SONY character. I could only see him coming in if Sony all of a sudden decided to drop any PS4 ideas that they may have.
Crash was created by a second party sony company called naughty dog. Naughty dog sold him and the right to some other company who creates crash games on all systems.

I want to see them 100%. Also Crash has 2 games on the Wii so he could still appear just because he is a Sony character.

Both characters are a real longshot for a Smash Bros. roster. If I had to say which one was far more likely it'd have to be Crash Bandicoot since at least for a little while he was kinda Sony's Mascot in the PS1 days even though now the company that made him and Spyro are seperate companies now. Also I think Crash had more games that were on the Gamecube and Wii (Like Crash Twinsanity, Crash Nitro Kart, and Crash of the Titans). I just think Crash's history gives him the edge if it was between him and Spyro.

Though in general both have VERY VERY slim chances. Crash hasn't had any new games made or announced since 2008 and while I admit I've never played a Spyro game before I just about find his chances among the same as what people think Rayman or Bomberman's chances are.

There's only one third-party character I want in Smash 4. As long as Mega Man makes it, you can add whoever the hell else you want, for all I care.

'3K said:
As long as Mega Man makes it, you can add whoever the hell else you want, for all I care.
THIS SO BADLY. I don't know why Snake got in before Mega Man in Brawl, seriously. Why don't we start a campaign?

MEGA MAN FOR '4

He wasn't in Brawl, I've heard, because Nintendo didn't approach Capcom about the game.

I'd love to see Mega Man in SSB4 too.

Northern Verve said:
Both characters are a real longshot for a Smash Bros. roster. If I had to say which one was far more likely it'd have to be Crash Bandicoot since at least for a little while he was kinda Sony's Mascot in the PS1 days even though now the company that made him and Spyro are seperate companies now. Also I think Crash had more games that were on the Gamecube and Wii (Like Crash Twinsanity, Crash Nitro Kart, and Crash of the Titans). I just think Crash's history gives him the edge if it was between him and Spyro.

Though in general both have VERY VERY slim chances. Crash hasn't had any new games made or announced since 2008 and while I admit I've never played a Spyro game before I just about find his chances among the same as what people think Rayman or Bomberman's chances are.
Crash would be aweome to be in espeicially since there was a cancelled Crash game last year.

Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
'3K said:
As long as Mega Man makes it, you can add whoever the hell else you want, for all I care.
THIS SO BADLY. I don't know why Snake got in before Mega Man in Brawl, seriously. Why don't we start a campaign?

MEGA MAN FOR '4

Snake got in because his creator are basically best friends and friendship is magic with Sakauri. He tried to get Snake in Melee too, but by the time he did it was far too late in development.

Also if we are getting another additonal 2 3rd parties besides Snake and Sonic. Then I'd like Megaman in one of those. And if there is a 4th spot open I would not mind Crash, Rayman, Bomberman, or even Pac-Man being that spot.

If Spyro is getting in I'm hoping for three things:

1. He better be voiced by Elijah Wood it would be neat to hear a celebrity in Smash Bros

2. I hope it's the design of him in Dawn of the Dragon I don't want that fucking creepy design of him in Skylanders

3. I want this song in it

It would be kind of wasted money to pay for a celebrity when all the characters do is go "Huh!" and "Yeah!" and "Falcon Punch!".

Maybe an Elijah Wood impersonator.

Minuette said:
It would be kind of wasted money to pay for a celebrity when all the characters do is go "Huh!" and "Yeah!" and "Falcon Punch!".

Maybe an Elijah Wood impersonator.
Meta Knight, Ike, Pit, Zero Suit Samus, Sonic, Pokemon Trainer, Fox, Falco, Wolf, and Snake spoke in sentences. well kinda sorta

Back