Am I the only one who wants Spyro and Crash in SSB4

Two characters who haven't had a good game since the 90s and have had barely featured on Nintendo consoles. They had iconic games on the Playstation, but that was well over a decade ago, no offence to the fans of them, but both series are on the 'z' list nowadays. Also, as I said, they had iconic games on the Playstation, they might not be Sony exclusives any more, but they'll always be seen as Sony icons - nobody thinks 'Nintendo' when they think of Crash and Spyro. I'm against any more third party characters totally in Smash Bros, but c'mon, if there's going to be more third party characters at least have someone like Bomberman, Mega Man or Simon Belmont whose games have long been associated with Nintendo consoles.

P.S. Am I the only one who wants Nintendo characters in SSB4?

Of course not!

I'd want Bowser Jr., Little Mac, Skull Kid, Bandana Waddle Dee, and Zoroark among others.

I think that was a rhetorical question, Magikrazy.

But anyway I already said in this thread why Spyro and/or Crash are longshots for SSB. They're just not higher of a priority then Mega Man is. And while I also think we'll see a 4th character from a different company other then the one behind probable returning veterans Snake and Sonic. Which personally I think Squaresoft will get it. And not for Geno for that matter

I'd prefer more of the classic songs, considering those were the only good games. I think Magma Cone theme would fit very well

I don't think Crash and Spyro will be in the next Smash bros due to Playstation All Stars Battle Royale but if Crash is in this should be his theme song.

Back