New Super Mario Bros.

Phoenix Rider

Luma
Retired Wiki Staff
'Bout time this topic was made.

What do you guys think of the game? I say it was good. Star Coins could get annoying, but I liked them just the same. The gameplay was classic Mario platform + Wall Jump + Ground Pound. It's like SMB merged with SM64!

And has anybody done Challenge Mode? If not, beat the game, pause the screen on any world map and pres L R L R X X Y Y. Challenge mode prevents you from backtracking, just like the original SMB for an added...well, challenge.

Do you know how to "unlock" Luigi?

Press L + R + A on the File Select Screen.

Then Luigi will say: "LUIGI!" and you'll end up playing as him.

Monty Mole said:
'Bout time this topic was made.

What do you guys think of the game? I say it was good. Star Coins could get annoying, but I liked them just the same. The gameplay was classic Mario platform + Wall Jump + Ground Pound. It's like SMB merged with SM64!

And has anybody done Challenge Mode? If not, beat the game, pause the screen on any world map and pres L R L R X X Y Y. Challenge mode prevents you from backtracking, just like the original SMB for an added...well, challenge.
Warning, though: It makes some nooks, especially those with star coins, unaccessible.

Yeah I've gotten trapped when trying the Challenge Mode, so I have to restart.

Heh, yeah I noticed that on the World 1 Fortress. But I aready got every Star Coin when I beat the game, so not much of a problem.

The hard levels are the underwater ones. They have you going all over the place.

I would have liked the story to be developed more (especially in regards to location). Otherwise, good game.

I mean, none of the locations are named. Are we in the Mushroom Kingdom the whole time? Do we travel to other kingdoms? Is Bowser's lava world a part of the Mushroom Kingdom? Nothing is catalouged and named.

I liked the game, But I though it would of been nice if there where more worlds. It really didn't take long to finish at all.

I NEED TO KNOW THIS!!!

I'd give it an 8.9 out of 10, but what the hek is everyone so crazy about it for??????

I think they are refering to the Eurapean version of Super Mario Strikers.
Which is called Mario Smash Football.

3dejong said:
orly.jpg

Note: You can't counterattack with the "YA RLY" owl since I just used it. If you do counter with it, I'm gonna buy the waffle company and make sure you don't get any.

What? Are ypu pwned pr am I pnd? :P

WHPP! THE FIRST PERPN PN THE FPRUM TP REACH 800 PPSTS!

Did you have to bump this topic just to add this?Bumping dead topics is bad.

Back