Wii Remote

How many Wii Remotes do you have? I don't care if one is a Remote Plus or not, and I don't care abou

Votes: 1 4.5%

Votes: 9 40.9%

Votes: 5 22.7%

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don't have a Wii

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More than 4, because some were included when I bought a Wii game.

• More than 4, because a friend gave one to me, but I already had 4 remotes.

• Total voters

Mario Super Sluggers

The Baby Fan
I have 4. 1 was included with the Wii, one was bought when I bought my Wii as well, and I bought the other 2 yesterday for 4 Player Wii Party and Mario Super Sluggers.

Since I can pick two options I have both 1 and 2 Wii remotes.

Herr Shyguy said:
Since I can pick two options I have both 1 and 2 Wii remotes.

I meant to give you only one option. Don't know how you could pick 2.

I have 2 Wii Remotes, and both were included with my Wii's.

And you've turned on the ability to choose multiple answers.

Okay, I need to redo this. I messed up by letting you guys pick more than 1 option, and I meant to let you change your vote, but I made it so that you can't change your vote.

YamiHoshi.nl said:
I have 2 Wii Remotes, and both were included with my Wii's.

And you've turned on the ability to choose multiple answers.

Why do you have 2 Wiis?

I have 2 Wii's, because I wanted to be able to safely install The Homebrew Channel on the first, and do some other experiments on the second one.

Mario Super Sluggers said:
Okay, I need to redo this. I messed up by letting you guys pick more than 1 option, and I meant to let you change your vote, but I made it so that you can't change your vote.
I fixed the poll and my vote. Sorry for being a smartass but I couldn't resist.

Herr Shyguy said:
Mario Super Sluggers said:
I fixed the poll and my vote. Sorry for being a smartass but I couldn't resist.

Thanks. I don't mind you fixing it lol.

I have three Wiimotes. We only need two, but one of them just stopped working, so we got another one.

Although the only multiplayer game we have is Brawl, and we don't play it much anyway since me and me brother are not big fans of the console at all.

Splash Woman said:
I have three Wiimotes. We only need two, but one of them just stopped working, so we got another one.

Although the only multiplayer game we have is Brawl, and we don't play it much anyway since me and me brother are not big fans of the console at all.
You don't like the Wii, what are you doing on a Mario forum then.

Maybe she likes the handhelds better?
Or Gamecube? N64? NES? SNES? Wii U?
Disliking a Wii is no reason for not liking Mario.

Dr. Eggman said:
I use me Wii for Virtual Console and GameCube games, just almost never for actual Wii games. I quite like me Nintendo DS, too.

Not to mention some of me best mates visit the forum, which seems fine enough incentive to be here.

I have two.

How is it possible to only have one? It's packaged, I believe, with two remotes. Or, at least that's how mine was packaged.

Lario said:
Dr. Eggman said:

>Implying the Wii is the only console Mario has ever been on.
No he is on all nintendo consoles but he hates non nintendo consoles so he dose not want his games on them.

Dr. Eggman said:
Lario said:
Dr. Eggman said:

>Implying the Wii is the only console Mario has ever been on.
No he is on all nintendo consoles but he hates non nintendo consoles so he dose not want his games on them.
Nah, it's because Mario is employed by Nintendo, and any game on an opposing system would break his contract.

Dr. Eggman said:
I don't understand what ye're trying to say. Are ye suggesting that anyone who plays non-Nintendo consoles doesn't deserve to be here?

Remilia Bloody Scarlet said:
Dr. Eggman said:
I don't understand what ye're trying to say. Are ye suggesting that anyone who plays non-Nintendo consoles doesn't deserve to be here?
No, they just need to play nintendo ones as well.

That's remarkably elitist.

Are ye really saying that?

Back