Wii Remote

How many Wii Remotes do you have? I don't care if one is a Remote Plus or not, and I don't care abou

  • 1

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • 2

    Votes: 9 40.9%
  • 3

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • 4

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don't have a Wii

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More than 4, because some were included when I bought a Wii game.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More than 4, because a friend gave one to me, but I already had 4 remotes.

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    22

Mario Super Sluggers

The Baby Fan
I have 4. 1 was included with the Wii, one was bought when I bought my Wii as well, and I bought the other 2 yesterday for 4 Player Wii Party and Mario Super Sluggers.
 

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!
Since I can pick two options I have both 1 and 2 Wii remotes.
 

Mario Super Sluggers

The Baby Fan
Herr Shyguy said:
Since I can pick two options I have both 1 and 2 Wii remotes.
I meant to give you only one option. Don't know how you could pick 2.
 

YamiHoshi

Nintendo 3DS Developer
I have 2 Wii Remotes, and both were included with my Wii's.

And you've turned on the ability to choose multiple answers.
 

Mario Super Sluggers

The Baby Fan
Okay, I need to redo this. I messed up by letting you guys pick more than 1 option, and I meant to let you change your vote, but I made it so that you can't change your vote.

YamiHoshi.nl said:
I have 2 Wii Remotes, and both were included with my Wii's.

And you've turned on the ability to choose multiple answers.
Why do you have 2 Wiis?
 

YamiHoshi

Nintendo 3DS Developer
I have 2 Wii's, because I wanted to be able to safely install The Homebrew Channel on the first, and do some other experiments on the second one.
 

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!
Mario Super Sluggers said:
Okay, I need to redo this. I messed up by letting you guys pick more than 1 option, and I meant to let you change your vote, but I made it so that you can't change your vote.
I fixed the poll and my vote. Sorry for being a smartass but I couldn't resist.
 

Mario Super Sluggers

The Baby Fan
Herr Shyguy said:
Mario Super Sluggers said:
Okay, I need to redo this. I messed up by letting you guys pick more than 1 option, and I meant to let you change your vote, but I made it so that you can't change your vote.
I fixed the poll and my vote. Sorry for being a smartass but I couldn't resist.
Thanks. I don't mind you fixing it lol.
 

Pokemon DP

God I'm good at being an owl
Retired Wiki Staff
I have three Wiimotes. We only need two, but one of them just stopped working, so we got another one.

Although the only multiplayer game we have is Brawl, and we don't play it much anyway since me and me brother are not big fans of the console at all.
 

NSY

Celestial Guide
Splash Woman said:
I have three Wiimotes. We only need two, but one of them just stopped working, so we got another one.

Although the only multiplayer game we have is Brawl, and we don't play it much anyway since me and me brother are not big fans of the console at all.
You don't like the Wii, what are you doing on a Mario forum then.
 

YamiHoshi

Nintendo 3DS Developer
Maybe she likes the handhelds better?
Or Gamecube? N64? NES? SNES? Wii U?
Disliking a Wii is no reason for not liking Mario.
 

Pokemon DP

God I'm good at being an owl
Retired Wiki Staff
Dr. Eggman said:
You don't like the Wii, what are you doing on a Mario forum then.
I use me Wii for Virtual Console and GameCube games, just almost never for actual Wii games. I quite like me Nintendo DS, too.

Not to mention some of me best mates visit the forum, which seems fine enough incentive to be here.
 

Toad85

MarioKartRPG
How is it possible to only have one? It's packaged, I believe, with two remotes. Or, at least that's how mine was packaged.
 

NSY

Celestial Guide
Lario said:
Dr. Eggman said:
You don't like the Wii, what are you doing on a Mario forum then.

>Implying the Wii is the only console Mario has ever been on.
No he is on all nintendo consoles but he hates non nintendo consoles so he dose not want his games on them.
 

Toad85

MarioKartRPG
Dr. Eggman said:
Lario said:
Dr. Eggman said:
You don't like the Wii, what are you doing on a Mario forum then.

>Implying the Wii is the only console Mario has ever been on.
No he is on all nintendo consoles but he hates non nintendo consoles so he dose not want his games on them.
Nah, it's because Mario is employed by Nintendo, and any game on an opposing system would break his contract.
 

Pokemon DP

God I'm good at being an owl
Retired Wiki Staff
Dr. Eggman said:
No he is on all nintendo consoles but he hates non nintendo consoles so he dose not want his games on them.
I don't understand what ye're trying to say. Are ye suggesting that anyone who plays non-Nintendo consoles doesn't deserve to be here?
 

NSY

Celestial Guide
Remilia Bloody Scarlet said:
Dr. Eggman said:
No he is on all nintendo consoles but he hates non nintendo consoles so he dose not want his games on them.
I don't understand what ye're trying to say. Are ye suggesting that anyone who plays non-Nintendo consoles doesn't deserve to be here?
No, they just need to play nintendo ones as well.
 

Pokemon DP

God I'm good at being an owl
Retired Wiki Staff
That's remarkably elitist.

Are ye really saying that?
 
Top