Wii Remote

How many Wii Remotes do you have? I don't care if one is a Remote Plus or not, and I don't care abou

Votes: 1 4.5%

Votes: 9 40.9%

Votes: 5 22.7%

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don't have a Wii

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More than 4, because some were included when I bought a Wii game.

• More than 4, because a friend gave one to me, but I already had 4 remotes.

• Total voters
Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
How is it possible to only have one? It's packaged, I believe, with two remotes. Or, at least that's how mine was packaged.

It's only packaged with one.

Mario Super Sluggers said:
Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
How is it possible to only have one? It's packaged, I believe, with two remotes. Or, at least that's how mine was packaged.

One, with a nunchuk. I have 3 Wii Remotes - 1 from the console, one bought, one from Wii Play, which I never played. I have two Wii Wheels, and 2 Nunchuks.

I have two Wii Remotes, one Nunchuk, and one Classic Controller right now. I did buy a Wii MotionPlus accessory recently as well.

Mario Super Sluggers said:
Doofenshmirtz Evil said:

It must have been a packaging error, then.

I have 2. One came with the Wii and the other came with Wii Play (we only got Wii Play for the free Wiimote, I've never played Wii Play before. I should probably sell the game and use that money to get another Wiimote).

3 because 1 was included with the wii, then we bought another but 1 broke, and we thought the other broke to so we bought 2 wii remote pluses.

Back