What songs are you obsessed with at the moment?

MCS

Donkey Kong
For me, it all depends, really. One day I might be listening to video game music alot and then another day Red Hot Chili Peppers. Lately, I've been listening to Red Hot Chili Peppers (mainly Scar Tissue and Californication) and Phish (Llama, Tweezer, etc).

I usually change out the songs I am obsessed with until I get tired of it. Right now it's: 100 by Howie D *from Backstreet Boys* and Stingy by Jordan Knight & Donny Wahlberg *from New Kids on the Block*.

Gary Oak said:
I usually change out the songs I am obsessed with until I get tired of it. Right now it's: 100 by Howie D *from Backstreet Boys* and Stingy by Jordan Knight & Donny Wahlberg *from New Kids on the Block*.

Yeah, same thing. That's why in these first days of school, on those Getting to Know you papers, I left the "Favorite Song" slot empty. Because I don't have a definite favorite song. First off, I have way too many, and second of all, I might like a different song each week. It all depends.

Mabool by Orphaned Land. It's an album, granted, but I can't get enough of it; Israelis make good heavy metal.

Big Band and video game music are the ones I like listening to.

Im lonley(but I ain't that lonley yet.) by the white stripes because Im learning it on piano, 19-2000 soulchild remix by gorillaz because it's so damn catchy and Caramelldansen DANCE TO THE BEAT WAVE YOUR HANDS TOGETHER, COME FEEL THE HEAT FOREVER AND FOREVER, LISTEN AND LEARN IT IS TIME FOR PRANCING NOW WE ARE WERE CARAMELL- *slapped*.

tentacleTherapist said:
Im lonley(but I ain't that lonley yet.) by the white stripes because Im learning it on piano, 19-2000 soulchild remix by gorillaz because it's so damn catchy and Caramelldansen DANCE TO THE BEAT WAVE YOUR HANDS TOGETHER, COME FEEL THE HEAT FOREVER AND FOREVER, LISTEN AND LEARN IT IS TIME FOR PRANCING NOW WE ARE WERE CARAMELL- *slapped*.

:lol:

Also songs that occur in my film daydreams that include 'revolving doors' 'el manana' and 'the universal' to name a few. Also 'wet sand' by red hot chilli peppers.

tentacleTherapist said:
Also songs that occur in my film daydreams that include 'revolving doors' 'el manana' and 'the universal' to name a few. Also 'wet sand' by red hot chilli peppers.

Good choices

I mean my films I hope are made, I hope all 4 of them are in it plus more, SM25 feel free to pm me for more details

Back