What songs are you obsessed with at the moment?

MCS

Donkey Kong
For me, it all depends, really. One day I might be listening to video game music alot and then another day Red Hot Chili Peppers. Lately, I've been listening to Red Hot Chili Peppers (mainly Scar Tissue and Californication) and Phish (Llama, Tweezer, etc).
 

NintendoQueen814

Gengar ♥
I usually change out the songs I am obsessed with until I get tired of it. Right now it's: 100 by Howie D *from Backstreet Boys* and Stingy by Jordan Knight & Donny Wahlberg *from New Kids on the Block*.
 

MCS

Donkey Kong
Gary Oak said:
I usually change out the songs I am obsessed with until I get tired of it. Right now it's: 100 by Howie D *from Backstreet Boys* and Stingy by Jordan Knight & Donny Wahlberg *from New Kids on the Block*.
Yeah, same thing. That's why in these first days of school, on those Getting to Know you papers, I left the "Favorite Song" slot empty. Because I don't have a definite favorite song. First off, I have way too many, and second of all, I might like a different song each week. It all depends.
 

Pokemon DP

God I'm good at being an owl
Retired Wiki Staff
Mabool by Orphaned Land. It's an album, granted, but I can't get enough of it; Israelis make good heavy metal.
 

Dark Light

Cherries and Berries
Big Band and video game music are the ones I like listening to.
 

Lily x

Goodbye
Im lonley(but I ain't that lonley yet.) by the white stripes because Im learning it on piano, 19-2000 soulchild remix by gorillaz because it's so damn catchy and Caramelldansen DANCE TO THE BEAT WAVE YOUR HANDS TOGETHER, COME FEEL THE HEAT FOREVER AND FOREVER, LISTEN AND LEARN IT IS TIME FOR PRANCING NOW WE ARE WERE CARAMELL- *slapped*.
 

Mariorules25

Hyaahhh
tentacleTherapist said:
Im lonley(but I ain't that lonley yet.) by the white stripes because Im learning it on piano, 19-2000 soulchild remix by gorillaz because it's so damn catchy and Caramelldansen DANCE TO THE BEAT WAVE YOUR HANDS TOGETHER, COME FEEL THE HEAT FOREVER AND FOREVER, LISTEN AND LEARN IT IS TIME FOR PRANCING NOW WE ARE WERE CARAMELL- *slapped*.
:lol:
 

Lily x

Goodbye
Also songs that occur in my film daydreams that include 'revolving doors' 'el manana' and 'the universal' to name a few. Also 'wet sand' by red hot chilli peppers.
 

Mariorules25

Hyaahhh
tentacleTherapist said:
Also songs that occur in my film daydreams that include 'revolving doors' 'el manana' and 'the universal' to name a few. Also 'wet sand' by red hot chilli peppers.
Good choices
 

Lily x

Goodbye
I mean my films I hope are made, I hope all 4 of them are in it plus more, SM25 feel free to pm me for more details
 
Top