UltraMario's Sprite Request Thread.

New Super Mario said:
I wasn't talking to you, just saying to UM, in case he forgot for the fourth time :P
I don't know what style you want yer' sprites in though. :/.

OJ Toad said:
Can You Make A Boom Boom Sprite?
I can't make a Boom Boom sprite, but I can edit one. Want me to edit some sprites of Boom Boom to look like the one in yer' avatar?
Ice Luigi said:
Hey UM.

I know this is a bit big, but could you do this sprite sheet for me?
I could, but maybe later since yer request is bigger then others. :P.

Can you do a recolour of a Toad sprite (preferably a SMB2 or PM sprite) to look like the one in my avatar? The only thing you might need to add is the glasses, but is that good?

Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
Can you do a recolour of a Toad sprite (preferably a SMB2 or PM sprite) to look like the one in my avatar? The only thing you might need to add is the glasses, but is that good?
I could add glasses and make the cap blue to PM1 sprites, that'll be a cakewalk! :D.

Nabber said:
This is probably too hard - but can you make a Companion Cube sprite?
I don't make sprites, I only edit them. D:.

Pinkie Pie said:
Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
I could add glasses and make the cap blue to PM1 sprites, that'll be a cakewalk! :D.
Don't forget the :smug: expression.

Gah, I'll get to yours a bit later since it's a large sheet. Give me a link to the MLSS sprites.

Back