The Official AH NEE MAY Topic

I've watched it once and it seemed kinda babyish

I didn't enjoy Clannad very much. Too melodramatic, and the fantasy elements ruined the slice of life story for me.

Remilia Bloody Scarlet said:
I didn't enjoy Clannad very much. Too melodramatic, and the fantasy elements ruined the slice of life story for me.
When I say Clannad, I really mean Clannad After Story. I must admit the Illusion World was odd and kinda made it worse, but the it didn't stop me from feeling sad during After Story. And it is interesting to see a character go from high school to having a job to have a family, and the amount of drama that happens in between.

Sorry for bumping this but I figure its stickied anyway so it wouldnt matter as much.

I'm starting to watch Pokemon again. Mostly because Kirbopher voiced a character. Even if its Season 12 or something, I feel like going through all the episodes anyway. Did anybody like the Pokemon anime?

Oh, and Bakuman, I also watched that because Kirbopher voices a character, but even though he had maybe 5 lines in the first season, I was more interested in the fact that the anime's story is unique, since I thought it was pretty good.

So... Do Bumping sticky threads count as bumping?

I don't really like Bakugan since it ripped-off a lot of the characters, monsters, and parts of the story from Yu-Gi-Oh! GX, and that show was terrible as a hook.

I recently watched Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal and the main character seem like he doesn't have a clue how to duel.

No No No No, You must've thought it was a Typo. Bakuman is way different to bakugan

Bakuman is about 2 14 year old boys trying to become Manga Artists and their troubles they face

Bakugan is Yugioh but 50 times worse.

Devil Jin said:
Did anybody like the Pokemon anime?
Well obviously I do since I made a Thread for it. I do stand by ground by saying Diamond and Pearl is the worst. Actually, the most logical reason for that to be is because it was in the time where I have "grown-up" from it. Yeah, it didn't last long.

Well, My thoughts

Kanto Seasons: I only watched a bit but their very creative episodes.
Johto Seasons: No Idea. Never seen em.
Hoeen Seasons: Saw a Bit. They were okay, much better drawn
Sinnoh Seasons: I guess it was okay. Not my favourite but not bad either. Although, Kirbopher voiced a guy in Galactic Battles so its good now (dumb reason)
Unova Seasons: Havent seen em.

After the Kanto season, I've pretty much only watched the movies and the league episodes. Skip the vegetables, go straight for the meat.

Regarding Battle Frontier and Sinnoh, I only watched episodes where Ash battled the Frontier Brains, Gym Leaders, Dawn's Pokemon Contests, and the League episodes.

Devil Jin said:
I'm starting to watch Pokemon again. Mostly because Kirbopher voiced a character. Even if its Season 12 or something, I feel like going through all the episodes anyway. Did anybody like the Pokemon anime?
I'd like to go through all the episodes sometime.

Despite Johto being my least favorite region in the games, I loved the theme songs. They were my favorite until Battle Frontier came along.

It seems like that Japan is running out of ideas for anime. I mean we've got a show about yo-yos!

I got to start watching One Piece again, but for now I'm finishing the original Yu-Gi-Oh. I'm already on season 4 and will jump into Yu-Gi-Oh GX afterwards.

Now I hate Zexal more, and I really want to check out why one of my friends find it to be there favorite of all.

I liked GX, it was pretty good. The original is still going to be my favourite.

5D's was okay, pretty shitty, but watchable. I'm not going to even bother with the new one.

Monkey D. Luffy said:
I liked GX, it was pretty good. The original is still going to be my favourite.

5D's was okay, pretty *bleep*ty, but watchable. I'm not going to even bother with the new one.
The reason I find GX dumb is that the guys are so freaking dumb that they have to go to school in order to know how to play a game. 5D's is okay even though I never knew how to use the synchro monsters. And Zexal, the main antagonist looks like a rapist and the main protagonist, Yuma, doesn't even know how to play duel monsters. Also the numbers cards are way too overpowered.

Back