The Official AH NEE MAY Topic

Pharah said:
YO

FUCK

THIS

ANIME

FOREVER

haha just kiddin anime we cool we aight

I finished watching the first seasons of Seraph of the End (Owari no Seraph) and The Testament of Sister New Devil (Shinmai Maou no Testament (sp?))

The first had a really good first episodes, then a few meh episodes until I think what was around episode 6 when it started getting pretty good again. Overally probably a good 7/10 or a 8/10.

Testament was eeeeh. Had some good and funny ecchi parts, the real main story was so and so, but mostly meh. Probably either a 5/10 or a 6/10.

i wish to be the little demon

Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Mirai-hen Episode 4 English Subbed

Oh haha I guess my theory was mostly correct... As expected from someone like Monaca

Rumors are growing about a possible Godzilla anime since Toho registered the domain name godzilla-anime.com. I'm on board. It's something I've always wanted.

GalacticPetey said:
Rumors are growing about a possible Godzilla anime since Toho registered the domain name godzilla-anime.com. I'm on board. It's something I've always wanted.

I hope the genre will be slice of life

I'd be up for Godzilla's Daily Shenangians

Well ever since Anno was confirmed to be working on the new movie i had made some neon genesis godzilla jokes but there we are

anyway i saw the new dr3 episode and

jesus fuckin christ kyosuke

holy shit

also i noticed everyone who has been killed by an attacker has ended up in some kind of crucified/arms out pose. what's up with THAT

Boy am I glad that there are 3 sports anime this season. I felt like I was going through withdrawal last season. I still need to watch Battery, but I am loving Cheer Boys/Danshi! And DAYS is looking like it will be a better soccer anime than Knight in the Area was.

June said:
GalacticPetey said:

I hope the genre will be slice of life

I'd be up for Godzilla's Daily Shenangians
Kaiju High

June said:
GalacticPetey said:
So it turns out that Godzilla thing won't be a traditional anime, but a CGI animated thing instead.

source? that background picture looks drawn enough.
It's been confirmed in press releases. That pic is probably concept art. More anime knowledgeable people can probably tell whether Gen Urobuchi writing is a good thing. From what I heard he tends to write pretty dark stories, which can definitely work for Godzilla.

It's also being produced by Polygon Pictures who did Knights of Sidonia, Transformers Prime, and some work on the Clone Wars series.

GalacticPetey said:
More anime knowledgeable people can probably tell whether Gen Urobuchi writing is a good thing. From what I heard he tends to write pretty dark stories, which can definitely work for Godzilla.
He wrote both Psycho-Pass and Fate/Zero which are two favourites of mine so I'd say he's pretty good. He did Madoka Magica too.

(Yes, I skipped the whole thread)

Neon Genesis Evangelion (and the Rebuild movies)
Blood+
Fate/Zero
Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works (NOT THE MOVIE)
Fate/Kaleid Liner: Prisma Illya
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Spirited Away

'Nuff said

Haikyuu is at its best when you binge watch it. Even when I knew what would happen I was on the edge of my seat. Season 3 is gonna be amazing.

Crackin355 said:
Haikyuu is at its best when you binge watch it. Even when I knew what would happen I was on the edge of my seat. Season 3 is gonna be amazing.
That's every sports anime. You want to be able to watch the games in one sitting.

Back