The Official AH NEE MAY Topic

i've just been watching the newest pokemon series and the battles are gorgeous

i legitimately got goosebumps in one scene and it feels wonderful

Watched the first episode of Bungou Stray Dogs today, I'm loving it so far
plot twist in the first episode, holy smokes (though it's not that hard to figure it out if you pay close enough attention)

Mettaton said:
After reading all of the Black Butler manga, I started the anime.
*cough* the manga's better, just saying *cough*
also beware of season two when you get to that point, it's not that good

Chara said:
saw the first episode of the ace attorney anime

it was...decent I guess. although it's pretty accurate to the games, from the dialogue to the expressions, the pacing just feels off but I can't exactly describe it. I'm still going to watch the rest of it but yeah

is this an april fools joke or is that actually already out for some reason

Midna said:
Chara said:
saw the first episode of the ace attorney anime

it was...decent I guess. although it's pretty accurate to the games, from the dialogue to the expressions, the pacing just feels off but I can't exactly describe it. I'm still going to watch the rest of it but yeah

is this an april fools joke or is that actually already out for some reason
the first episode's been out for a while

oh okay so one part of the reason i missed that was that i was gone

arguably the last thing i heard is it started airing later this month so

So after being moved so much by Triple-Q's tribute to GiIvasunner I finally decided to watch the Love Live anime.

Well now I see why practically everyone here has changed their avatar to one of μ's members at one point or another. Now I'm desperately trying to find a legal way of watching the movie because I know I'm far too late for any of the cinema screenings and there is no DVD that exists as far as I'm aware, only Blu-ray which I do not have a player for.

SKmarioman said:
So after being moved so much by Triple-Q's tribute to GiIvasunner I finally decided to watch the Love Live anime.

Well now I see why practically everyone here has changed their avatar to one of μ's members at one point or another. Now I'm desperately trying to find a legal way of watching the movie because I know I'm far too late for any of the cinema screenings and there is no DVD that exists as far as I'm aware, only Blu-ray which I do not have a player for.
i can pm a link if you need it

also whos ur favourite

SKmarioman said:
I finally decided to watch the Love Live anime.

Well now I see why practically everyone here has changed their avatar to one of μ's members at one point or another.

frabz-Welcome-to-the-dark-side-901509.jpg

Rhajat said:
also whos ur favourite
I've been thinking Maki but the more the series went on it made me really even towards all nine of μ's :-\

Seriously though now I feel awful because μ's final live happened only two weeks ago, like I hopped on the bandwagon right after it had finished. Well I guess there's still Aqours in the future.

Also smg2daisy's suggestion at least works, so there's that if my hunt for the movie is otherwise fruitless.

anyone else watching Diamond is Unbreakable?

it's pretty good so far, solid adaption and the new stuff they added fits right in without seeming out of place

hell episode 3 i couldn't even tell what was new and what wasn't

i was so happy when they saved pizza sauce though

Updated Spring anime list:

Boku no Hero Academia
Joker Game
Ace Attorney
Mayoiga
Bungou Stray Dogs
Sakamoto desu ga?
Shounen Maid
Kiznaiver

I added Kiznaiver because the plot itself is not bad, and there are 2 girls who caught me by their names

Kiznaiver-Character-Visual-Honoka-Maki-001-20160209.jpg

She is Maki Honoka
and

1452313137-ddc48bbf283511b2f161b98e01807492.jpeg

Niko Niiyama (Since Nico and Niko are the same in LL so that's that)

started watching Fairy Tail the other day. nothing extra spectacular about it but it's been a fun watch so far. Happy's currently my favorite character. also the ending song is catchy as fuck

Watched the first episode of Akame ga Kill! because it's on tv, surprisingly (even when it's the german dub, at the very least they've left the opening and the ending untouched).

what the fuck

these fucking sadists lol

they killed all the two friends of the mc

and night raid is a bunch of savages, will be very interesting to see where this goes. unfortunately there's only one episode a week on wednesday nights :c

It's spread beyond just my conscious mind, it's now impacting my creative ability. Probably for the better since I've done nothing else for so long.

Back