The Official AH NEE MAY Topic

i give mirai nikki a rating of ???/10

because i have no idea what to think of it

was it good?? was it bad?? i don't know??

edit: just watched the ova

it was lame

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-01-31/barakamon-prequel-manga-handa-kun-gets-tv-anime/.98192

Shokugeki s2, Hibike s2 and now Barakamon prequel

good times are coming.

Watched all of Inu x Boku SS today

I clearly have problems because I was shipping Ririchiyo and Soushi before the end of the first episode xD

Zange is the most fabulous now (sorry Grell, you're still fabulous tho!)

Karuta and Banri are so cute together *^*

That last episode tho... *loudly squeals from shipworthy everything*

I finished the first Season of Oreimo

Kirino is the best character

shes living the dream

i will have a kirino theme at one point i stg shes too gr8

saw the love live movie

i expected the love live girls fucking around and singing for 2 hours, i got the love live girls fucking around and singing for 2 hours

not disappointed

Violence Jack: Evil Town

They said it was graphic, and they did not lie. Jack's surprisingly likeable despite being a giant who barely speaks and only emotes when he's (literally) ripping people apart.

horses tbh said:
I finished the first Season of Oreimo

ive fucked up because i started season 2 and realized halfway through the 1st episode that i missed 4 OVAs that are set inbetween season 1 and 2

welp

Also lmao the last episode of the first season was actually the "Good Ending" (similar to the Eroge they've been playing)

the first ova is the "true ending"

the true ending makes more sense but is also slightly heartbreaking, even though the main character doesnt so much see it that way, idk why

guess he isnt a siscon after all?

prolly not since he currently (ova 2) tries to hook up with one of her friends whos on his school now.

She's hot so can't blame him.

Eh, I didn't like that one much. The start was okay, the middle was boring and the ending was good. It was fine I guess but for One Piece it was a drag to read for so long

The newest arc has promise though.

Flora said:
Eh, I didn't like that one much. The start was okay, the middle was boring and the ending was good. It was fine I guess but for One Piece it was a drag to read for so long

The newest arc has promise though.

well im watching the anime so its probably a bit more enjoyable in rounds i guess, i still need to actually read one piece at some point.

horses tbh said:
ive fucked up because i started season 2 and realized halfway through the 1st episode that i missed 4 OVAs that are set inbetween season 1 and 2

welp

Also lmao the last episode of the first season was actually the "Good Ending" (similar to the Eroge they've been playing)

the first ova is the "true ending"

the true ending makes more sense but is also slightly heartbreaking, even though the main character doesnt so much see it that way, idk why

guess he isnt a siscon after all?

prolly not since he currently (ova 2) tries to hook up with one of her friends whos on his school now.

She's hot so can't blame him.
okay ive actually finished the first season now (those ovas are basically just normal episodes)

damn kuroneko got great in these last few episodes

she kissed the mc guy on the cheek and this is gonna be an interesting second season with her

kirino is back but i was already spoilered on that unfortunately. i hope she will continue to deliver greatness although she lost a lot of the WTF factor she had at the start of the series

overall this was really great even though it was probably just because i like hentai/imouto moe (or at least i dont have a problem with it), i believe if youre not into hentai at all this anime will be very uneasy/unfunny to watch for you without cringing.

Started and finished Another yesterday, gonna give some thoughts here.
I got into this anime after watching a scene from it that *insert super heavy spoiler gore (not really gore, but blood)* thanks Vines and Cracks

I really liked how the background and the history of the place was told, how it managed to confuse me at the start. The main concept of the story is how humans try to survive in that class and how it ended badly between them. The backstory of the class, how the main character find out what himself had got into, etc. I also liked Mei Misaki, because she is just interesting enough to creep me out at the start, and the horror in this anime is something that I wanted to see for a long time. It's cool unless you can't stand with dolls, creep out deaths.

Oreimo

up to idk episode 5 or so i think of season 2

saori's backstory made me a little sad although it isnt even sad idk

we didnt get enough kuroneko in this season so far

and im slightly getting worried about the mental health of kyousuke because he basically admitted to being a siscon and he seems kind of creepy since then

also kirino appearently has a boyfriend for some reason and i gotta feeling kyousuke is going to commit suicide or something lol

also the last episode i watched (theyre at the comiket, among other things) was the first one i didnt really like because it seemed very constructed and reminded me a lot of a worse version of nisekoi

horses tbh said:

what the fuck is going on in this anime

he started dating kuroneko and she broke up and moved away but everythings just normal again now????

gdi why are they playing with their feelings so much

i mean the effect on the relationship between kirino and kyousuke is undeniabke but

????????

It's funny watching your reactions to OreImo as you make your way through it lol

Dimension W seemed to fluctuate from pretty good to just okay over the last 3-4 episodes or so but Episode 7 was probably the best one so far. It was nice to finally see what Kyoma's past was like. Looking forward to see where they go with it though.

oreimo

okay so

appearently the mother of the mc threw him out because she fears that hes going to fuck his sister soon or sth

tbh im calling that since season 1 but nobodys listening to me

anyways i expect a full-on harem to start at his new apartment at any second now

also

>tfw doesnt want a relationship with kuroneko atm because he "has to sort out the situation with kirino"

lol fuck kirino tbh

well i still like her but kyousuke x kuroneko is life literally and the incest ship isnt going to happen anyways (if it does i stg ill fucken go on a rampage)

and theres like 5 episodes or so left

horses tbh said:

i finished episode 14

>ayase say she loves him

>he rejects her

>finally breaks up with kuroneko, literally tells her its because hes fallen in love with his sister

>goes and admits his love to his sister and asks her if she wants to marry him

why why why why why why why why why WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY

ps: also she said yes

still why would he go and

ugh

uuuugh

Apparently they're making a Virtual Reality MMORPG for Sword Art Online, what has the world come to.

horses tbh said:
horses tbh said:

i finished episode 14

>ayase say she loves him

>he rejects her

>finally breaks up with kuroneko, literally tells her its because hes fallen in love with his sister

>goes and admits his love to his sister and asks her if she wants to marry him

why why why why why why why why why WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY

ps: also she said yes

still why would he go and

ugh

uuuugh
The moment I was waiting to see you react to haha.

You can't get back your time. You've gone too far to turn back. You're in for the ride now.

Just pretend he wasn't a mad man and he doesn't reject Ayase and it ends on episode 12. Perf.

Also I didn't see your irc messages until you bounced my b

I finished OreImo now

what an unsatisfying ending wow

basically theres like 4 other girls who admit that they love him and he rejects them all just so he can
pretend to be together with his sister for like, 3 months

and at the end hes basically alone with his otaku sister and literally all of his friends are probably heartbroken (idk about kuroneko shes a weird one)

else this anime was good i suppose, but goddamn it
also id rather have pretended that the anime ended the episode after kuroneko broke up with him but make it a happy ending instead of a
"lol i just did this so you can be together with your sister
not really though i totally want to be together with you later again"
"okay but i need to sort this out with kirino"

>later

"okay fuck you i love my sister"
"goddamnit"
i mean like how much were kyousuke, kirino and to an extend also kuroneko playing with the other characters feelings

it really went too far imo

okay the ending kinda makes sense when

the author actually wanted it to end on the incest route but appearently the publisher (?) had a problem with it so instead it ended like it did (source for that is a comment ive read so idk if its true but hey it seems possible)

tbh i wouldnt even have been more satisified with that. its not because im against incest in general (why would i fucking care anyways), its just that that ship didnt appeal to me at all, especially after season 2 went on

E: okay after a couple of hours, more thoughts. this isnt letting me go for somereason

ive recapitulated and crackin is right, the point where the whole thing is ultimately getting ridden into shit is the point where he rejects ayase

everything after that is basically jsut all the bad decisions

im kinda sad after watching this anime, not because it ended, but because of how stupid i thought the last few episodes were in terms of decisions.

Umi Sonoda said:
I got into this anime after watching a scene from it that *insert super heavy spoiler gore (not really gore, but blood)* thanks Vines and Cracks

was it the umbrella death or not
also hey be glad you didn't make the mistake of watching it all for the first time on halloween like i did

horses tbh said:
horses tbh said:

what the fuck is going on in this anime

do i even want to know...?

Back