The Official AH NEE MAY Topic

lily spoiled some of the manga for me ;__;

also that last episode of kill la kill was righteous

The Nutcrackin355 said:
Phantom L said:
I didn't see Bertl being the collosal titan coming at all...

When I went back and watched the anime after finding out, there are very subtle things that kind of make me go 'oh man, they were hinting at it'.
Yeah, like how he is always THERE but isn't a main character. And the fact he is the tallest character of the main cast.
Reiner was a bit more obvious as he actually looks like his titan counterpart

I started re-watching Black Butler.

Well it isn't really re-watching since I had only seen one episode.

Yeah. I think it's pretty good, actually. Kind of scary at times, but I like it. :3

Also, I have some friends who like Black Butler too, and I'm the only one who doesn't fangirl over Sebastian.

Yeah. I don't really know much about Grell, so I don't have an opinion.

But I prefer Alois Trancy for some reason. He's just cute and awesome,

Alois is not awesome, he's a *bleep* in booty shorts.

For me, Black Butler was between meh and okay: the first season's story was that, but the second season's story was just so awful.

Smaug said:
If the second season is worse than the first season, I don't know if I want to watch the second season then.
I finished the second season because when I watch something I just have to finish it, and boy was it terrible. You're better off believing that the event in the 1st season finale actually happened then continuing on to the 2nd season. One thing that is good is Ciel in Wonderland, it takes place between the 1st and 2nd season, it's pretty funny and a nice break from the dark, serious tone of the show even though the ending is rather dark.

Smaug said:
I'm a big fan of anything Wonderland.
If you heard the Vocaloid song "Alice in Wonderland: Horror of a Fairytail", I'm pretty sure that opinion will change... Do NOT look it up though. I'm warning you now. *shudder*

I'm gonna stop watching Black Butler though, just to prevent risk of being scarred.

I just realised that THE NEWS is being revealed in 26 days.
Fanta knows what I am talking about :P

Back