The Official AH NEE MAY Topic

Have you gotten to the Olympics part yet? I've seen pics (by accident) and I was all like, "What the fuck, France?! Seriously, what the fuck?!"

Though I knew about that part already. :P

Yes. Mmmm France.

Good ol' France... I love how he's both the most pervy and the most thoughtful character (at least, once you get to Season 5).

Anyway, I showed my brother the first couple episodes the other day, and now he wants to keep watching, so yay! We're only 7 episodes in, tho.

Currently watching Trigun and Heaven's Lost Property. Trigun is so awesome! But man, Heaven's Lost Property is so blatantly perverted! It is so funny!

I watched Haganai, Haganai Next & Sankarea over the past week or so. Haganai was interesting but it ended on a cliffhanger, I guess the light novels are still being made so it makes sense. Sankarea was kind of... not so good. I guess I appreciate that it didn't rush things but barely anything happens and when something does, it's pretty anti-climactic.

Rewatching OreGairu as well. The best part of this show is the last few episodes though.

Looks like Unity just pulled an IE:
http://kotaku.com/the-most-delightful-game-development-engine-ever-1484201108

santanoice said:

004+Charmander.jpg

Okay, who's next in line for anime mascot character?

santanoice said:

Ahahaha, Unity-Chan.

Smaug said:
Bamides said:
Currently watching Trigun and Heaven's Lost Property. Trigun is so awesome! But man, Heaven's Lost Property is so blatantly perverted! It is so funny!
Well if I recall, Heaven's Lost Property is an ecchi anime.
Yes, you are correct!

I started watching Btooom but I dropped it and just read the manga instead. It's further along and I liked the style of it better. For a show about bombs they seem like the least threatening weapon to have when one blowing up right next to you does nothing but knock you over.

i've been watching an anime called Watashi Ga Motenai no wa dō Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! lately and despite its ridiculously long name, it's actually really good

SpinyMaster said:
i've been watching an anime called Watashi Ga Motenai no wa dō Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! lately and despite its ridiculously long name, it's actually really good
WataMote?
I watched it too, I could relate with some of it lol.

Phantom L said:
SpinyMaster said:
WataMote?
I watched it too, I could relate with some of it lol.
yeah, haha me too, despite the fact that I'm a male. social awkwardity affects everyone the same

Phantom L said:
My main issue is buying stuff in shops, I always end up being hella awkward.
same. also i can't seem to communicate with people i don't know. it always ends up with me being like tomoko

I'm now watching Pretty Cur.

This show is so girly. Why do I even watch it?

SpinyMaster said:
Phantom L said:
My main issue is buying stuff in shops, I always end up being hella awkward.
same. also i can't seem to communicate with people i don't know. it always ends up with me being like tomoko
Yep, when I first saw gifs on my dash on tumblr all I could think was 'that is me, I need to watch'
I have watched it but I did have to drop it temporarily at about episode 5 as otherwise I was juggling 4 animes at once. I did pick it up again later though

Phantom L said:
Mario4Ever said:
I recently watched Danganronpa: The Animation.

Meh.
I kind of lost interest about 5 episodes in.
I just felt it was rushed, it could have done with more eps really and I hope they do have more than 13 eps for the SDR2 anime (yes, its been p.much confirmed)

It was nice to see it animated, but other than that it doesn't have a whole lot going for it.

Also:
Ilse's death was 2brutal4me

nice to see petra and oluo tho

Maylene said:
Phantom L said:
Mario4Ever said:

Meh.
I just felt it was rushed, it could have done with more eps really and I hope they do have more than 13 eps for the SDR2 anime (yes, its been p.much confirmed)

It was nice to see it animated, but other than that it doesn't have a whole lot going for it.

Also:

Yeah, it is more practical for people who find it easier to watch rather than play

I knowww man. It was kind of painful to watch though, seeing people who you know die being alive ;-;

Phantom L said:
Maylene said:
Phantom L said:
Mario4Ever said:

Meh.

Also:

Yeah, it is more practical for people who find it easier to watch rather than play

I knowww man. It was kind of painful to watch though, seeing people who you know die being alive ;-;

on the flipside, hanji and levi shenanigans

Maylene said:
Phantom L said:
Maylene said:
Phantom L said:
Mario4Ever said:

Meh.

Also:

on the flipside, hanji and levi shenanigans

I thought it was more painful to watch Ilse get chomped and the face ripping part.

I guess the deaths of characters didn't affect me much since I read the manga ahead of time. Oh, right, read the manga if you're impatient. The art is meh, but Chapter 50 was awesome (a few reasons why but SPOILERS so yeah).

Or be a nasty horrible person like me and spoil it out of boredom
I didn't see Bertl being the collosal titan coming at all...

Phantom L said:
I didn't see Bertl being the collosal titan coming at all...

When I went back and watched the anime after finding out, there are very subtle things that kind of make me go 'oh man, they were hinting at it'.

Back