User Big Brother 1: Final Two! Lily and BMB!

Re: User Big Brother

My nominations are:

420 (QuizmoManiac)
Clover (Rocker64)

Yoshiwalker said:
Noo not Quizmo!

He's cool :'(
I, actually, was expecting Supremo to put up Reversinator; he was the only user to not be eligible for the Veto, and I don't know where he is.

Yeah actually, I want to pick Reversinator instead of Quizmo. I couldn't remember the memberlist.

So here is an updated nominee list:

Reversinator
Clover (Rocker64)

grimAuxiliatrix said:
Yeah actually, I want to pick Reversinator instead of Quizmo. I couldn't remember the memberlist.

Reversinator
Clover (Rocker64)
I guess you can do that, since it's only been like 3 minutes since you posted your original version.

Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
grimAuxiliatrix said:

Reversinator
Clover (Rocker64)
I guess you can do that, since it's only been like 3 minutes since you posted your original version.
Awesome. It will be good to get him out anyway, I think he's inactive.

Yay I wasn't nominated

So, how are you gonna pick who plays in the veto?

turntechGodhead said:
Yay I wasn't nominated

So, how are you gonna pick who plays in the veto?
The HOH, the two people nominated, and three users picked by random draw (literally, I'm picking them out of a hat) all play.

I hope im not in the veto comp. i dont want responsibility of deciding to use it or not if i win, and that's a big if. i just hope that it doesnt get used.

tentacleTherapist said:
when is the veto challenge?
Tomorrow. Today is an off-day to let people rest. The veto nominations, though, will be today.

Check out the first post if you want to see the current status of all the HouseGuests, and I also have an elimination table on my Wiki User Page here!

I will shortly do the Veto nominations, after I break out my hat. Reversinator, since he has not replied to me for the HOH competition, is forbidden to compete. This means that there will only be five users competing, instead of the usual six.

VETO COMPETITORS:

Supremo78 (HOH)
Rocker64 (Nominated)
New Super Mario (Random Draw)
BJ1BF (Random Draw)
Legend of Lily (Random Draw)

First competitor: NSM!!! (how ironic, he gave me the idea to do UBB in the first place)

Second Competitor: *drumroll* SuperMario25!

Also, I added a message icon :)tumble:) to the first post so someone could find this easily. It's not like any other game has a :tumble:.

tentacleTherapist said:
Cool, good luck guys!
How ironic that you say "good luck", you were the third competitor chosen to compete in the Veto competition!

Back