User Big Brother 1: Final Two! Lily and BMB!

Re: User Big Brother

Is it okay for me to post my answer list?

...all my answers were "Dunno" :P

The Moon said:
So....basically he is HoH?

I would say so.

Supremo78, BaseballYoshi24, Reversinator, and YoshiGo99 still have yet to respond. If they don't respond soon (the deadline is tomorrow night at 9:00, eastern standard time), they will be disqualified.

I'm changing the rules of the HOH competition, SuperMario25 has no longer clinched it. Instead of a first-come, first-serve basis (which favours east-coast users), as I have just done, Supremo and '25 (plus anyone else who gets a perfect score) will compete in a tie-breaker round tomorrow. I'll try to post it at a time of day where they are both on their computers. The winner of this round will win HOH.

I'm so horrendous at this.
Do I get a bonus for knowing every single chuck quiz question answer by heart?
My answers:
4.All you need is love?
DUUUUUURRRRRRR

caligulasAquarium said:
Paper Bowser said:
Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
Paper Bowser said:
I don't want to brag because if I brag I will probably lose.

By the way Toad85 can you do a Star Wars themed round?

Maybe in the future, but I won't tell you when or if.
Cool
Aw yeah do it! >:D
Uh, no. I don't know anything about Star Wars. Requests are not fair to everyone. It has to be ones, he makes up.

YG99 has officially dropped out. I need to find another person to take his place. This person will not be eligible for the veto, but I just need another person anyway.

New Super Mario said:
caligulasAquarium said:
Paper Bowser said:
Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
Paper Bowser said:

Cool
Uh, no. I don't know anything about Star Wars. Requests are not fair to everyone. It has to be ones, he makes up.
I was doing it as a joke so I thought it was cool that you said yes and where actualy going ot do it.

Paper Bowser said:
New Super Mario said:
caligulasAquarium said:
Paper Bowser said:
Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
Paper Bowser said:

Cool
I was doing it as a joke so I thought it was cool that you said yes and where actualy going ot do it.
I didn't say yes, I said it was a possibility. The former HOH, because they do not compete, gets to pick the next HOH challenge, or at least give me an idea.

New Super Mario said:
I don't think you need a replacement. It's not like they replaced D1ck when he left.
I guess, but I still want 13 if I can.

Tiebreaker HOH challenge will be in the mail shortly, between Supremo and Bowser Jr's #1 Biggest Fan. Reversinator is disqualified for not responding; Yoshigo Forfeits.

please tell me i'm still in this. It's just hard with school and stuff but I will definitley be active

BananaYoshi said:
please tell me i'm still in this. It's just hard with school and stuff but I will definitley be active
Yes you are. I will notify you if you are evicted.

Also, Clover has replaced YoshiGo99. Welcome, Clover!!

Horray! Hi guys.

Back