User Big Brother 1: Final Two! Lily and BMB!

Re: User Big Brother

So if one person gets taken off the block, then the other person automatically is evicted?

Thankz for doing all that explaining, NSM and SM25. Yeah, basically six (this time five, Reversinator doesn't compete) users, the two nominees, the HOH, and three random people compete to win in a challenge, similar to how you competed for the HOH. The winner of the Veto challenge can take one person off the block, and the HOH has to put someone else in their place. Or, they could opt not to use the Veto if they like the nominations the way they are. Ultimately, the Veto holder is the second most-powerful HouseGuest that week.

Also, forgot to mention this, but: THE GOLDEN KEY IS BACK.

Ok.Also I wil lbe lucky to get in the final 3 because I'm sure some people on here hate me.

Paper Bowser said:
Ok.Also I wil lbe lucky to get in the final 3 because I'm sure some people on here hate me.

i dont hate you bro your awsome like many other users

and the golden key is back,ahh interesting

SuperMario25 said:
Paper Bowser said:
Well NSY now thinks I am this spammer guy

I dont think your a spammer
I know. He thinks I am Rudniki and I didn't even know who he was until a few minuites ago when I looked for him on the user list.

@PB
Rudniki... lol that guy... THE MUSHROOM KINGDOM IS ON EARTH! Im sure we would all know if you were him.

Back