User Big Brother 1: Final Two! Lily and BMB!

Re: User Big Brother 1: You know what, I won't bother updating the title.

New Super Mario said:
Wait so I won, or what?
NO. I already told you. Worst story won.

It was a challenge, but BMB's story was completely incomprehensible, whereas NSM's was just bad.

Worst story won? What kind of a challenge is that? Ah well, congrats BMB, hope you take me, but you probably won't. It really won't matter anyway, you'll win either way.

BMB, the hope we had of both us being the final two came true!!! It was tough but it happened!!!

When I sign up for the next one (BMB's) I'm not gonna do any backdooring. Less hassle

BMB already signed me up so I'm good for that.
Well, I'm pretty sure he signed me up.

Please do sign up!!! If we get enough not one can host but maybe toucan (ie. ME.)

I have to start planning my campaigns.

I should start a game too but it'd suck.
Maybe after my mafia.

I might do a talent show x factor parody when you show off FC's and YT videos.

Alright might as well make the big decision of the game.

NSM, I have worked for you since we made that alliance with smasher. We made it to final 4, and that was as far as we planned. We both have won the same amount of competitions, so we are even. I would love to take you to the final 2.

However, you decided to keep lily over Smasher, and destroy him from the final 3. Yes, we wanted to get you out as soon as we got to final 4, but we would have loved it more for final 3. I made a deal with smasher to retaliate against you, and I promised to take lily as far as I could.

NSM, I'm tired of making you feel like leader of our alliance. With that, NSM, I evict you from the house once and for all.

Congrats BMB, you played a great game. It's already certain you won't lose to Lily. If you do, then the Jury has no brains. You were the overall MVP of the game

Well, since I do want to say something to the jury before they make their decisions, I think I'll do it now.

Obviously, me pairing up with Lily early on in the game has unexpectedly turned out the best for the both of us. I saw potential in Lily when she almost won the first HoH, and I decided to make a deal with her to get her as far as I could with her, with the possibility of Final 2.

When I was put on the block during the first week, I was very scared. Thankfully, having Smasher, NSM, and Lily all with me, I know I could prevail. Then the next week, I won HoH, and began trying to torment Supremo for putting me on the block. I went after Javelin, and when NSM got HoH next week, we went after YoshiDude99. Then Yoshiwaker got HoH, and we were very uncertain of it all. Somehow, though, he knew we wanted to finally get rid of Supremo, and end the end, we got two birds with one stone, with Supremo leaving and Rocker out of the house.

From that moment of the Jury time, with my second HoH in my hands by a Rocker, I knew exactly what we had to do. I told Smasher my plans. I wanted to get BJ#1F out first, then go after BaseballYoshi. As soon as that happened, we would take out Yoshiwaker and Quizmo next, leaving the four of us. I did prevail in getting rid of BJ#1F, and convinced Quizmo to put up BBY next week for us to evict, saving NSM.

Then Pyro came in the house. I wanted it to be me, NSM, Smasher, Lily, and Pyro for the Final 5. We had everything we needed to get rid of Quizmo, as I was on my third HoH win, and then Nabber joined the game. The way that Nabber was almost ready to win the veto intimidated me, wanting me to evict him. That was also win I was thinking of backstabbing my team to get rid of NSM, by letting Lily win the Veto and taking Quizmo off the block. However, I gave up on that idea, and took out one of the biggest threats in the game.

Then Smasher won HoH, and everything was going smoothly. Then guilt hit me for letting Lily go on the block after the deal I made, and I helped Lily win the Veto to save herself this week. Smasher - not trusting her - put up me in anger for changing the nominations. I was safe of course, but little did NSM know that it was his final chance to get rid of me.

Everything went crashing down when NSM got his second HoH. Smasher was scared, and I told him that the only way he was going to go home was if NSM or Lily was HoH and the other was vetoed. Our goal was to evict NSM last week, and what happened was the senario that ended Smasher's game. I was completely pissed off at it.

Now, I won the Final HoH, evicting NSM with my own power. Personally, I won five HoH's (3 regular and 2 of the 3 part final HoH) and one Veto. I made the big moves of knocking out Quizmo during my third HoH reign and evicting NSM on the spot. Even though I was targeted the most in the game, I had made deals with almost everyone in the game that kept me afloat through it.

Hands down, I played the most competitive stragety, and I easily played the social game to an ace. Without a doubt, I deserve to win this game for everything I have done from Week 1 to now. Lily did play the best at staying out of target reach and did make some big moves, though, and I'm happy I ended up taking her to the Final 2.

Fi said:
However, I gave up on that idea, and took out one of the biggest threats in the game.
Wait...
I was a threat?
I was barely even playing this game (sorry toad)

Why vote me?
Okay, I admit I have not been the greatest at challenges, but many times I have came a close second.

BMB has been great for offering me help and we workec together to ensure our final 2 dream comes true. I have been well liked in this game and have been supported throughout.

BMB has been put up for eviction a few times, while I have never been up for eviction as veto powers of me and others have been able to save me.

I hope you realise that my likability and wantedness in this have got me this far. But BMB has been great too, so may the best player win.

Cast my vote.

Back