User Big Brother 1: Final Two! Lily and BMB!

Casted my vote. I voted this person for playing a great game, not necessarily because if I liked him/her or anything. This person played the best game in the house and even though we weren't on best part at the end, he/she still deserves to win

EDIT: Also will everybody's votes be revealed? I think they do that one the show, but I can't remember if they do or not

New Super Mario said:
EDIT: Also will everybody's votes be revealed? I think they do that one the show, but I can't remember if they do or not
Yes. Albeit slowly.

Very slowly.

Toad2012 said:
Discord said:
The problem is that here votes are kinda biased.
I mean, really biased.
Well, they're biased in real-life BB too.
Really biased.

Look up BB8, 9 and 13.

Even if the person was hated, they won because they played the game. Not really trying to go all offensive to lily, but if it was another pair up for final two, I would go by who actually made big chances and won a lot, even if they offended me.

And now it's tied. Interesting.

hurry up and end it already

Detective Dick Gumshoe said:
Toad2012 said:
Next pair:

NSM: BMB
Nabber: BMB
Oh good people are actually taking this seriously.
Fi said:
Nabber's was a surprise TBH.

Now end it!

Please end it tomorrow morning.
I was going to vote for Lily but then I saw Toad's predicition for me and I was like, "NOT TODAY!"

Toad, please. Every moment we wait is another moment of annoyance. Based on your "idea" about winners shouldn't be the one that could've ticked people off by getting rid of them, I would suggest ending it before that happens to you.

Fi said:
Toad, please. Every moment we wait is another moment of annoyance. Based on your "idea" about winners shouldn't be the one that could've ticked people off by getting rid of them, I would suggest ending it before that happens to you.

I never said that. I gave a simple prediction, is all. I did not say I personally was rooting for anyone, or that I believe that the winner can't be the one that ticked people off. In fact, if I could vote, I would probably vote for you, because Lily did nothing.

Anyway, final two votes:

Smasher: BMB
BBY: BMB

Congratulations BMB!

Back