User Big Brother 1: Final Two! Lily and BMB!

Re: User Big Brother 1: You know what, I won't bother updating the title.

If Lily thinks I'm taking her if I win cause of this, well screw that idea. I'm taking BMB.

Toad2012 said:
Discord said:
Nabber, you missed a lot.

Here's my understanding. Basically, BMB threw a veto (the one you lost) for Lily, hoping that they would form a partnership. NSM caught on, did the same exact thing, and hoped Lily would vote out BMB instead of Smasher. Well, Lily didn't, and NSM's pissed. It's like a sitcom.
I know, there really should be a Mario Boards sitcom.

Toad2012 said:
Discord said:

Here's my understanding. Basically, BMB threw a veto (the one you lost) for Lily, hoping that they would form a partnership. NSM caught on, did the same exact thing, and hoped Lily would vote out BMB instead of Smasher. Well, Lily didn't, and NSM's pissed. It's like a sitcom.

Actually, I made that deal with Lily in Week 1 to protect her and take her to the final two.

Proof:
Fi said:
Dear Lily,

For user big brother, I am going to protect you this week. I want to work together because you seem really great, and I want to make it as far as we can. I will never nominate you, and if I win the veto and you are on the block, I will always use it on you before me.

I just hope we can work together to make it far in the game. That is all I ask. Let's aim for final...Idk, two maybe.

I'll get the HoH in soon, got to do some hw; junior year in HS sucks.

VOTE FOR EVERYONE!

Fi said:
Toad2012 said:
Discord said:

Actually, I made that deal with Lily in Week 1 to protect her and take her to the final two.

Proof:
Fi said:
Dear Lily,

For user big brother, I am going to protect you this week. I want to work together because you seem really great, and I want to make it as far as we can. I will never nominate you, and if I win the veto and you are on the block, I will always use it on you before me.

I just hope we can work together to make it far in the game. That is all I ask. Let's aim for final...Idk, two maybe.
When was that.

I told you to PM all alliance proposals to me, did I not? I don't remember this...

Well, everyone turned theirs in.

Here are the answers.

1 (The one having to do with the election): There are 40 votes cast, and a total population of 40, including the three candidates. If you factored that in, you should have gotten at least 20 votes for the victor.

2 (The one having to do with hats): In order to solve this, you have to assume that the previous Sunday was cloudy. It should have fallen together like this:

Sunday 1: Cloudy
Monday: Cloudy
Tuesday: Sunny
Wednesday: Cloudy
Thursday: Rainy
Friday: Sunny
Saturday: Rainy
Sunday 2: Sunny

3 (Troomoos and Nowheys): I won't go into detail about this one, because it's pretty simple, but A,C, and E were the Nowheys.

4 (The Secret Message): Where would all of the townsfolk be after partying all night? Bed, of course.

The fountain read 8/12 RED when not filled, and 8/13 BED when not. Clever, fountain.

5 (PANCAKES): This puzzle could have been done in as little as 15 moves.

6 (Pre-Calc): The area is 400.

7 (AB+B=BA): 89+9=98. Therefore, A=8 and B=9.

I completely forgot to mention in that huge-ass post who actually won.

It was BMB. He moves automatically to Round 3.

Woot!

Now time to watch who will be alongside me for the final competition of the season!

I'm gonna try and win round two!!!

New Super Mario said:
Fi said:
When will challenge 2 results come in?
I just got it and did the second part of it, so probably late tonight or tomorrow.

It's tomorrow.

Long story short, it was a remake of HOH#3. NSM won by a large margain.

Which means it comes down to the line: will NSM or BMB win?

Oh god, I'm a gonner if BMB doesn't win.

Oh god...

The final challenge. Me vs. NSM.

Basically, the fate of Lily lies in this challenge.

DUN DUN DUN.

*insert dramatic music here*

it's inactive. plus it's more fun to post in here anyway.

So Toad85, when are we getting that last HoH competition?

I just want to do it because I really want to do the competition, and Lily is probably going to freak out if her fate isn't decided yet.

Fi said:
So Toad85, when are we getting that last HoH competition?

I just want to do it because I really want to do the competition, and Lily is probably going to freak out if her fate isn't decided yet.
i have midterms coming up, so I'm kinda cramming studying my hardest today. I might get it to you tonight, or if I'm not lucky, tomorrow.

Back