• Chapter 6

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Chapter 7

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chapter 8

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
Glitz Pit (Chapter 3) for sure.

After that, I suppose I would choose the Excess Express (Chapter 6), then Keelhaul Key (Chapter 5).

I'd have to say chapter 3... For a number of reasons. I love the mystery element of the chapter. I like how it stands alone from the other chapters. I like the tournament setting. I like all the different fighters you meet. I like Grubba, and his theme when you first meet him.

I wish we could have seen Prince Mush again, though.

ohhhh, this would be a hard decision for me. I hated chapter 3, I didn't liked the conditions and stuff, even though you get my favorite character there. I'd probably pick either chapter 5 or 8.

Smashgoom202 said:
I'd have to say chapter 3... For a number of reasons. I love the mystery element of the chapter... I like how it stands alone from the other chapters. I like the tournament setting. I like all the different fighters you meat. I like Grubba, and his theme when you first meet him.

I wish we could have seen Prince Mush again, though.

Chapter 6 which I believe was the Excess Express chapter. This chapter was really fun, and interesting in my opinion.

Although Glitzville itself is slightly plain, it makes up for it with the Glitz Pit and its fighters. I enjoyed destroying the fighters, Rawk Hawk, and eventually Macho Grubba.

Definitely Chapter 6.

Tough question. My favorite is Chapter 3, but I like Chapter 1 for the dialogue scenes, Chapter 6 for the creative plot, Chapter 7 for the Russian Bob-ombs, and Chapter 5 is definitely my runner-up because I just love the Cortez fight and the enemies throughout the Grotto (aside from the Buzzy Beetles).

Chapter 8 was OK, and Chapter 4 would've been fun if it weren't for the backtracking. I really don't know why I don't like Chapter 2, but nobody does.

And the best music isn't Grubba's theme, it's Rawk Hawk's.

I'd also like to say that I loved Chapter 4 for its atmosphere but hated it for pretty much everything else.

Back