3DS Time!

UltimatePetey

Go! Magnezone!
I got a 3DS! :D

I love the 3DS. Do you like it? What games have you got for it?

Fawfulfury65 said:
You should get Ocarina of Time 3D on it!
I already do! :D I got it while getting my 3DS. I also have Pacman and Galaga Dimensions.

AND NO FRIEND CODES FOR YOU >:D

Information: Pokédex 3D is no longer in the eShop, for a long time already.
Actually, I don't really like the eShop, as almost any content is temporary.

YamiHoshi.nl said:
Information: Pokédex 3D is no longer in the eShop, for a long time already.
Actually, I don't really like the eShop, as almost any content is temporary.
It is in the eShop. You just have to search.

Oh, right.
I just typed in "ポケモン", and found it.

You are also unlucky since you don't get free NES games in September.

Oh yes I have.
I have my 3DS like a week after the Japanese launch.

I'm getting a red 3DS on the first day it comes out.

I could care less about that Ambassador program. I already have all the NES games I care about on my Wii, and I already have cartridges of the listed GBA games that I care about.

I prefer to play NES games on my NES and GB/GBC/GBA games on my GBASP, thank you very much.

I could care less about the ambassador program.

I really like the Ambassador program. I know they already have the NES stuff on the Wii but I when I got cards I was always more interested in getting the Nintendo 64 stuff instead. Having 10 more games on September 1st and beyond on my 3DS will help ALOT. Plus if there's any updates to any of these games we also get those for free. Not to mention that eventually we'll have 10 free Game Boy Advance games some of which may never be released to the public.

Yeah, plus the free NES games are portable. The GBA ones have always been portable, but at least I might not have to drag around my GBA with my 3DS to play some of the GBA games I like. 20 games is a lot. I'm going to have a lot of stuff on my 3DS.

Back