3DS Time!

The power of parents are usually higher than the functions of the device itself, ToxBox.

We weren't talking about the Parental Control, we were talking about real life parents.
Our powers are usually stronger, than what a device can do.

Maybe if you try to buy one without them knowing it, and then hide it in a place they never look?
The con about this method is, it depends on how smart your parents are.
I might be a parent, but I'm still young, and I play games, so I won't disallow such things when my daughter grows up to the age of playing games.

The best method ever, is to take your parents to a shop, try out the 3DS there, and try to show them the device.
This can make them change their mind.
My mother also changed her mind, as soon as she started to make 3D photo's.

I wouldn't do that.

Because then, if they found out I had it, then I would get in really big trouble for buying something without permission, and your parents may come into your room while you're playing.

So there's way more cons than pros to that method.

I think it would be hard for me to buy something that expensive without my parents knowing. My mom is always with me when I buy things (she's the only way I can get around, after all, since I'm not old enough to drive). Plus, even if you did buy it, they would probably wonder where your $170 went.

Luckily, my parents don't care much if I buy new video games systems. As long as I pay for it.

I usually buy things with my parents. I know that my parents know I really want a 3DS so they might get me it for my B-Day or Christmas

Every time I buy a new system, it's okay.
But when she wonders why I did that, "That's my job, of course".
I mean, you as a Games Journalist and future Developer would really suck if you're not able/allowed to get the latest hardware and/or software, although software can be obtained for free from Nintendo, but that applies to really popular sites only.

grimAuxiliatrix said:
Ice Luigi said:
Their release dates are actually set on my iPhone's calendar xD
Wow XD

So? I counted down the days IN MY HEAD until the 3DS came out as soon as I found out it's release date. Only 72 more days to go....

And how do you know the dates, while they're not even officially announced?

Oh no, 72 days was just an example.It was around how many days it took until the 3DS came out after the official announcement.

Back