3DS Time!

>>Ice Luigi
Okay then, since Nintendo of Europe, America, Japan, and Australia don't have the date listed, where did you see that then?
The only dates they've given, are "November 2011" and "December 2011".

Note that MarioWiki is no official resource, it's a fan resource.

Bump, because there are 2 new 3DS Bundles announced for Europe:
CTR_Nintendogs_Coral_Pink_Box PS_EUA_110926-big.JPG

CTR_Super_Mario_3D_Land_Bundle White_PC_EUA_1-big.JPG

More photo's (thanks to colleague in Poland):
NOE_MUTLTICOLORS.jpg

NOE_PINK_ICE_KV_.jpg

I did this on purpose, so it can be redistributed at unedited size.

Boy the 3DS is getting alot of awesome stuff in the next 2 months. We have that Early November thing giving us the movie recording option and more. Plus in December the Ambassadors get their GBA games plus we'll actually have something like Pictochat then (Even if it's only drawing message but on the bright side you can send the messages online)

Actually, the 3DS Update with the movie recording and such, is planned for the end of November, not early.

Northern Verve said:
Boy the 3DS is getting alot of awesome stuff in the next 2 months. We have that Early November thing giving us the movie recording option and more. Plus in December the Ambassadors get their GBA games plus we'll actually have something like Pictochat then (Even if it's only drawing message but on the bright side you can send the messages online)

Where'd you hear that Ambassadors get the GBA games in December (or is that just an assumption based on the whole "before the end of the year" thing)?

Also Hulu is coming for 3DS and Wii so I can watch new episodes of Family Guy in it, it is better than Netflix

Mario4Ever said:
Northern Verve said:

Where'd you hear that Ambassadors get the GBA games in December (or is that just an assumption based on the whole "before the end of the year" thing)?

I guess it's just assumptions perhaps. It'd be nice if it is actually a little earlier then I thought.

Northern Verve said:
Mario4Ever said:
Northern Verve said:

I guess it's just assumptions perhaps. It'd be nice if it is actually a little earlier then I thought.

It definitely would be. I hope we haven't been forgotten about (considering Nintendo hasn't mentioned it since the NES games were released)....

I wouldn't worry about it. I'm sure we'll get something on it sometime in November. Nintendo probably just wants to give us those games almost as an early Christmas Present.

I'm thinking they'll be included as part of the scheduled system update.

Apparently Super mario 3D Land sold almost 3 times the ammount other 3DS Games did. And the 3DS is still selling great. :D

Jman2401 said:
I gotta 3ds Aqua Blue. DOWNLOADED POKEDEX 3D AND WAITING FOR NEW MARIO GAMES :mario: :luigi: :wario: :waluigi:
lol welcome to the forums
ohwait that was from a month ago

Crackin355 said:
Apparently Super mario 3D Land sold almost 3 times the ammount other 3DS Games did. And the 3DS is still selling great. :D
Wow.
My hopes are high for that game.

Back