Playstation 3

I have played a PS3 and a PSP. As well as an X-Box and Kinect. I would get a PS3 when I have nothing else to buy and the money, I just have alot of other things at top priority. My friend is just a PS3 Obssesor. He's told me a couple of times "If it doesnt have Guns in it, its not a good game." He says the Wii is crap and doesnt work good when he's never actually played one. He also says I'm gay because I'd get Sonic generations or Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3 over Battlefield 3 or MW3.

In my opinion, I think the Wii is better, but thats just me. My Opinion isnt Biased. my friends opinion is a biased opinion.

they are judgemental. My friend who said it isnt good 3d, held it for 10 seconds before making his claim. And one of them hasnt even seen the 3ds and says its not real 3d. He actually asked me why I got a 3DS and not a 3D TV. I dont need an extra TV and I got the 3DS for the games. I dont even use the 3D sometimes, but I still think its fun.

You were just accusing me of being as biased as my friend and I'm pretty insulted by that. I see where you were coming from by asking that, Just to check if I'm being biased, but I'm still offended.

Yes, I apologize if I was insulting you, but some of it did sound like you weren't practiceing what you were preaching. Ok, thank you for that. And you said I make it sound like you were as biased as your friend, which you find as an insult, why are you friends with him? But I hate people that say "If it doesnt have Guns in it, its not a good game." Thats not what games are about. They are for fun. But I guess everyone has thier own opinion of fun. Again, sorry if I offended you.

Crackin355 said:
"If it doesnt have Guns in it, its not a good game."
This is a very annoying mentality, yes. But I find the attitude "If it has guns in it, it's not a good game" just as irritating. It's remarkably closed-minded.

I'm friends with him because other than his "No Guns = No Good" thoughts and biased-ness, he's nice.

it's all right, I'm over it all ready. I did play COD:Black Ops on the PS3 the other day. The controls felt wierd, I'm so used to using the pointing on the Wii to aim.

So that means, no Nintendo game has been beloved to these "No Guns = No Good" people, besides Star Fox and Metroid?

Back