Can Town (The Official Homestuck Thread)

Favorite Troll?

• Aradia Megido

Votes: 10 16.1%
  • Tavros Nitram

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Sollux Captor

Votes: 12 19.4%
  • Karkat Vantas

Votes: 24 38.7%
  • Nepeta Leijon

Votes: 15 24.2%
  • Kanaya Maryam

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Terezi Pyrope

Votes: 21 33.9%
  • Vriska Serket

Votes: 10 16.1%
  • Equius Zahhak

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • Gamzee Makara

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Eridan Ampora

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Feferi Peixes

Votes: 9 14.5%

• Total voters
Re: R41NBOW RUMPUS P4RTYTOWN (Spoilers ahead!)

Wait. If this is a null session, then won't putting on the ring do absolutely nothing?

That's actually what I'm thinking, too.

It might let him use Red Miles or something.

Travis Touchdown said:

I thought you couldn't use Red Miles until after the white scepter had been obtained.

Which is pretty much impossible in this session, since the White and Black Kings are both dead.

Those rings and scepters are so hard to keep track of.

I'm pretty sure one white ring ended up with Bec Blanche (official D:<), and the other was never mentioned

One black ring ended up with Bec Noir, and the other was taken off by Snowman

One white scepter was dropped by the white king when he was killed by Jack and then just never mentioned again, the other was presumably taken by the Black King after his victory and then never mentioned

One black scepter was dropped by the black king when he was killed by Jack and then just never mentioned again, the other one was dropped by the other black king when the trolls killed him - and never mentioned again.

Hussie needs to keep better track of the most powerful objects in his universes.

EDIT:

Dr. Javelin said:
Travis Touchdown said:

I thought you couldn't use Red Miles until after the white scepter had been obtained.

Which is pretty much impossible in this session, since the White and Black Kings are both dead.
http://mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=006501

Yup, that scepter is lost. Lost lost lost. Never to be found again. Ever.

Oh, that makes more sense.

I was wondering how The Reckoning could be started if the White Scepter was destroyed, since usually the White King has it. If this session's WQ has it then there's no problem.

Look at the update.

Tabuu was right again.

04946.gif

Also the invisibility power is new, we didn't know about that one.

I mean, jeez, though...

If they could have used Red Miles at any time then why did the Black side in the pre-scratch kids' session wait? Why does the Black side ever wait to destroy the Battlefield like that?

Then again, this session isn't much for following the norm, considering they killed two of the players before they even entered the Medium.

There are a few LOTR references so Hussie is probably a fan. And Tabuu, I know that, which is why it was merely 'x' and not '<3' or '<3<' as that would be silly.

Dr. Javelin said:
I mean, jeez, though...

If they could have used Red Miles at any time then why did the Black side in the pre-scratch kids' session wait? Why does the Black side ever wait to destroy the Battlefield like that?

Then again, this session isn't much for following the norm, considering they killed two of the players before they even entered the Medium.
I wonder if the white side can also do that?

Bec Noir said:
There are a few LOTR references so Hussie is probably a fan. And Tabuu, I know that, which is why it was merely 'x' and not '<3' or '<3<' as that would be silly.
There are plenty of LotR references.

Note how Jack in pre-scratch kidverse cut the Ring from BQ's hand with a broken sword? Just like Isildur?

Plus, that sword that the bunny used looks rather similar to Narsil.

Dr. Javelin said:
Bec Noir said:

Note how Jack in pre-scratch kidverse cut the Ring from BQ's hand with a broken sword? Just like Isildur?

spoilers hussie is a fan of Lord of The Rings

Dr. Javelin said:
Bec Noir said:

Yeah, I did notice those too. The name 'Strider', the recent Ring of Power Nofold's invisibility etc. but the BQ/Noir part is the most obvious.

I'm just not impressed with uu because he just seems like Karkat without the humor.

He seems like he's trying too hard to be a jerk. Karkat was one by default, and it was hilarious.

Back