Can Town (The Official Homestuck Thread)

Favorite Troll?

• Aradia Megido

Votes: 10 16.1%
  • Tavros Nitram

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Sollux Captor

Votes: 12 19.4%
  • Karkat Vantas

Votes: 24 38.7%
  • Nepeta Leijon

Votes: 15 24.2%
  • Kanaya Maryam

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Terezi Pyrope

Votes: 21 33.9%
  • Vriska Serket

Votes: 10 16.1%
  • Equius Zahhak

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • Gamzee Makara

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Eridan Ampora

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Feferi Peixes

Votes: 9 14.5%

• Total voters
Re: R41NBOW RUMPUS P4RTYTOWN (Spoilers ahead!)

Marioguy1 said:
Blue said:
That second one isn't known for sure. Bodies were never found. They don't even know if they fought Batterwitch or not.
:rolleyes:

Nope, totally unconfirmed.
Don't fuckin' roll your eyes at me, MG1. Those images were based on what Dirk thought happened- he never met Dave and Rose and, as far as he knows, they might've just disappeared. Those images were to back up his suspicion that they went to fight Crocker and got killed for their efforts.

Can't even be sure that Dirk actually said that.

TT: Reports of what happened to our ancestors after that are sketchy.
TT: There were no eye witness accounts I've found, but some believe they regrouped and confronted the Condesce herself.

TT: But even if they did manage to confront her, there was no way they could win. She had too many crazy alien powers.
TT: Her boss supposedly had jacked her power level through the roof. I even heard, and don't quote me on this, that she may have been over 9000.
GT: Heavens to betsy.
GT: That figure is just absurd.

TT: Whatever actually went down, they're surely both dead now.
TT: I guess it had to happen like that, though.
TT: There's no way the Condesce would allow us to be born within even a century of our genetic forebears. The thought of that was completely disgusting to her.
TT: But I really would have liked to be able to meet them.
TT: I guess some things would just be too awesome to ever stand a chance of happening.

It was in a dream bubble, with Jake talking to a projection of his own mind.

Nabber said:
It was in a dream bubble, with Jake talking to a projection of his own mind.

TT: Well, who are the people you talk to when you have a regular dream?
GT: What? Uh...
TT: Like just a boring normal dream, and there's a person you're talking to. Who is that?
GT: I dont know?
TT: It's nobody. Just a projection of your own mind.
TT: Dream bubbles don't always need to be shared by dreamers or dead people. You can go to sleep and wake up in one alone, reliving an old memory.
TT: Kind of like a normal dream. Until you remember it's just a memory, which is where we are now.

It was also a memory.

I know it was a memory. And it was probably spot-on.

I'm just not very trusting of dream bubbles.

Ah ha ha

This Jack Jailbreak Adventure is hilarious. Especially if you've read the original Jailbreak.

Bec Noir said:
Dr. Javelin said:
Ah ha ha

This Jack Jailbreak Adventure is hilarious. Especially if you've read the original Jailbreak.

Indeed it is, Javvy!
Sometimes, I get the feeling that you only agree with me to say Javvy. : /
Yes that's a joke

I might switch to a Jack theme or something, I still laugh every single time I see the parts where he randomly knifes the guards.

Also, having read ALL of the other comics, ALL OF THEM, it's so much better to see the quadrupal new layers of self-rerential gags and parodies within Hussie's creation. It is miraculous. And, nope, that's a bonus! ;)

welp, no more updates until Tuesday

I wonder what's going to happen after we stop being the dead guy.

I want to see Jack kill them all in an epic Flash sequence that involves Droll saving him and an epic invasion by Draconian Dignitary.

Yeah, that's going to happen.

but seriously if Jack wins he becomes even more awesome

On another note, who's interested in where the post-scratch Black Queen is? Since it appears the Condesce stole her place.

And also, it is possible that we could have a kismesis thing between the White Queen and Jack in the absence of the Black Queen?

RARARARARA!
It's Tuesday I demand my new pages!

QuizmoManiac said:
It's Tuesday I demand my new pages!
It wasn't until Sunday that I noticed he said he wasn't going to update until Tuesday.

I was slightly worried until then.

Also, may have possibly interested a friend of mine in Homestuck. He's on Act 2, still not sure whether he likes it or not but he's eager to get to the Jack Jailbreak part that I showed him as a teaser.

Blue said:
TUESDAY PASSED, NO UPDATE
ALL MY FUCKING RAGE
WELL ACTUALLY IT'S STILL 10:08 PACIFIC TIME (my Timezone) AND 11:08 MOUNTAIN TIME! SO MAYBE HE JUST LIKES OUR TIMEZONES MORE!

Marioguy1 said:
Currently 11:15 somewhere in Canada (I just don't remember east or west) and the updates are up, your point is invalid.
That's mountain Timezone.

Btw, Tabuu, did I correct you about the eyebeams yet? Since no-one else will. +1 troll up the haemospectrum bro; Tavros only really has communion with creatures.

Back