Can Town (The Official Homestuck Thread)

Favorite Troll?

• Aradia Megido

Votes: 10 16.1%
  • Tavros Nitram

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Sollux Captor

Votes: 12 19.4%
  • Karkat Vantas

Votes: 24 38.7%
  • Nepeta Leijon

Votes: 15 24.2%
  • Kanaya Maryam

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Terezi Pyrope

Votes: 21 33.9%
  • Vriska Serket

Votes: 10 16.1%
  • Equius Zahhak

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • Gamzee Makara

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Eridan Ampora

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Feferi Peixes

Votes: 9 14.5%

• Total voters
Re: R41NBOW RUMPUS P4RTYTOWN

Then why hasn't he put on the LE robe yet? Also I was kinda expecting Jade to become god tier.

SiFi said:
As I was writing this I realized: His highlighting of the word "suckers" may mean that he hasn't actually reformed.

Uh... it was my understanding that Doc Scratch said that.

Epic Nitwit said:
SiFi said:
As I was writing this I realized: His highlighting of the word "suckers" may mean that he hasn't actually reformed.

And then it was highlighted so that it could be read. By... Shit, I forgot.

SiFi said:
Epic Nitwit said:
SiFi said:

And then it was highlighted so that it could be read. By... Shit, I forgot.
That's what I thought.
I was like, Doc Scratch is a dick as always.
Looks like Sollux has some pretty cool powers.

Epic Nitwit said:
SiFi said:

08:30:29: <Crash[SRT]> If you pause at the right moment, Gamzee's having a chat with a certain, white text fellow.
08:31:26: <Crash[SRT]> "TC: thats all motherfuckin done white texted bro"
08:31:29: <Crash[SRT]> "TC: NOW WHAT?"
08:31:41: <Crash[SRT]> "TC: oh yeah?"
08:32:08: <Crash[SRT]> "TC: AND JUST WHAT THE MOTHER FUCK IS IT?"
08:32:20: <Crash[SRT]> "TC: that we motherfuckin are?"
08:32:24: <Crash[SRT]> "TC: :eek:?"
08:32:43: <Crash[SRT]> And then "S u c k e r s"

So, to review the major events:
Jack kills WV, WQ, and WK. Oh yeah and CD too.
I didn't care much for WQ, WK or CD, but WV's death was a bit sad. Poor Wayward Vagabond.

Jack finally travels to the troll's universe after John causes the scratch.
Have to say that I'm still a bit confused as to why Jack needed to obtain the uranium and Wayward Vagabond's ship in order to initiate the scratch.

Jack destroys Bilious Slick, ending the kids' universe?
Spades Slick kills Snowman, ending the trolls' universe?

If the universes were destroyed, then how did things keep happening?

Dave, Rose, and Jade rise to god tier.
Finally. My respect for Jade just grew tenfold, she didn't really do too much until now.

Lord English arrives...?
Now this part was confusing. I saw how Doc Scratch called the trolls and kids suckers but the green explosion didn't actually reveal anything, and the universes didn't exactly end, so... And I'm still not sure that Gamzee is English. If that's true that who are the rest of the felt?

Oh crap there are 16 kids + trolls and 15 felt - Snowman = 14 + Scratch and English = 16. Still, I'm reluctant to believe that Gamzee is English.

Here's a far-fetched theory of mine: English and the Felt or whatever are the universe above the trolls similar to how the trolls are above the kids.

Peregrine Mendicant uses the White Queen's ring and becomes as powerful as Jack.
PM travels to the trolls' universe to confront Jack.

Same as Jade, PM was a bit weak and boring until now. It remains to be seen whether she can beat Jack or not.

Dr. Javelin said:
Jack finally travels to the troll's universe after John causes the scratch.
Have to say that I'm still a bit confused as to why Jack needed to obtain the uranium and Wayward Vagabond's ship in order to initiate the scratch.

He didn't. Jack appearifying himself into the trolls' incipisphere was not the scratch. And he needed the Uranium to power the appearifier.

Dr. Javelin said:
Jack destroys Bilious Slick, ending the kids' universe?
Spades Slick kills Snowman, ending the trolls' universe?

If the universes were destroyed, then how did things keep happening?
The incipisphere (both incipispheres) are outside of the destroyed universes. The only characters of note left in the destroyed universes were Spades Slick, The Demoness, and the Condesce.

Dr. Javelin said:
Lord English arrives...?
Now this part was confusing. I saw how Doc Scratch called the trolls and kids suckers but the green explosion didn't actually reveal anything, and the universes didn't exactly end, so...
The green explosion created the Green Sun. They're suckers because they were trying to destroy it. I guess. The universes did end.

Dr. Javelin said:
And I'm still not sure that Gamzee is English.

Protip it's actually Nepeta.

So the universes did end but the kids and trolls are still going...?

Where are they now, anyways? Jade and John are somewhere near the Battlefield and Rose and Dave are wherever Aradia and Sollux went, which is...where?

Jade and John went through the fourth wall, so they're presumably either in Andrew's house or in the post-scratch universe. Remember, Jade shrank the Battlefield and took it with her, so describing them as "near the battlefield" is redundant. Rose, Dave, Aradia, and Sollux are at the Green Sun, which is somewhere in the furthest ring. Karkat, Terezi, Kanaya, Gamzee, and... the other half of Sollux are on a meteor headed towards the Green Sun. Everyone else is busy being dead, in dream bubbles.

Ah that makes more sense.

So it still leaves the same question as before, but now more desperate:

WHO IS ENGLISH?!?

I'm going to hazard a guess that It'll have something to do with the seemingly unrelated Hussie intervals. There was that part where he flew the dragon while being controled by Vriska (or actually, maybe Mindfang, he's in almost the same period when he crashes into Scratch's office) and the dragon had English eyes.

Besides, he's the second most important character in Homestuck. He has to do something other than bash Scratch on the head with a discipline broom.

I'm telling you, it's
Nepeta.

I've heard all sorts of possibilities, though you're the first to say Nepeta.

The other popular theories are that it's Gamzee or Lil' Cal.

Why Nepeta?

01253.gif

Green coat.

02074.gif

Green coat.

Could it be any more obvious?

Hussie is the second most important character because he killed Doc Scratch, which is one of the requirements of summoning Lord English.

Gamzee's the first most important, and the only thing that can be more important than summoning Lord English is being Lord English.

No, we don't actually know that Gamzee is the most important. For all we know it could actually be Hussie, though I doubt he would screw up the story that much.

But how do you know Scratch is dead? He merely reverted to being an ordinary puppet. That's faking death, not dying.

Lord English arrives at the end of the universe, but he can't arrive until after Doc Scratch dies. Therefore the universe can't end until Doc Scratch dies. The universe ended.

But he didn't specifically say that English would show up the moment Scratch died. It could happen much further off in the future. That's just like many of the things Scratch says in that it's a vague half-truth. When he said that delivering The Tumor would create an explosion powerful enough to destroy the Green Sun, he said nothing about whether or not the sun would be there to be destroyed.

For all we know, Lord English could appear in the next update or he could appear at the end of the final flash.

EDIT: Never mind.

ButI know 2 thing are going to happen according to the topaco website
*Terezi goes into the god tier stage
*There's a new character, Hero of Heart, who becomes a god tier

But who's the hero of Heart? Is he/she Jades grandson/graddaughter?

Back