Can Town (The Official Homestuck Thread)

Favorite Troll?

• Aradia Megido

Votes: 10 16.1%
  • Tavros Nitram

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Sollux Captor

Votes: 12 19.4%
  • Karkat Vantas

Votes: 24 38.7%
  • Nepeta Leijon

Votes: 15 24.2%
  • Kanaya Maryam

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Terezi Pyrope

Votes: 21 33.9%
  • Vriska Serket

Votes: 10 16.1%
  • Equius Zahhak

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • Gamzee Makara

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Eridan Ampora

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Feferi Peixes

Votes: 9 14.5%

• Total voters
twinArmageddons said:
Quarters said:
Also if any of you guys know how, could you cut the spinning quarter .gif from this panel please?

06189.gif
I kind of got bored so here.
PfePTFO.gif

It's still running at 50 FPS, and I took out most of the green on the edges.

I don't know where you came from or who you are but I swear to god you are my new favorite user.

06430.gif

WHAT TWO JOHNS AT THE SAME TIME?!

it must a be john-dox!

Edit: oh my I almost unintetionally said two in spanish.

now I know my mind is great at puns without me realizing it.

I'm pretty sure that panel used to be PEACHY.

06469.gif

Pretty sure Andrew intended for this to be a reaction image more than he did a part of his story.

so someone I know theorized that the stronger Calliope that people are looking for is really the Batterwitch

discuss

Nabber said:
so someone I know theorized that the stronger Calliope that people are looking for is really the Batterwitch

discuss
How does that make any sense whatsoever.

the person said something about their shared love of trolls and how the Condence's powers were unrelated to those of Feferi and Meenah or whatever

I'm going to write an essay debunking that are you ready you'd better not tl;dr this shit

The Batterwitch is not a cherub.
The Batterwitch is not in the furthest ring.
The Batterwitch is working WITH LE and that's something no version of Calliope would ever do.
I could go on like this forever.

hey I didn't say it was a good theory

though to be fair calliope does enjoy troll cosplaying so your first point is rather invalid

Nabber said:
hey I didn't say it was a good theory

though to be fair calliope does enjoy troll cosplaying so your first point is rather invalid

Cosplaying as a troll =/= Being a troll

Nabber, I'm afraid you're going to have to reread Homestuck. From the beginning.

Of course, by "beginning" I mean the start of Jailbreak, reading through every other adventure before finally starting Homestuck again.

This time, FUCKING PAY ATTENTION.

SiFi said:
Nabber, I'm afraid you're going to have to reread Homestuck. From the beginning.

Of course, by "beginning" I mean the start of Jailbreak, reading through every other adventure before finally starting Homestuck again.

what I told you this isn't my theory I just thought it'd be interesting to post here

The fact that you decided to share it instead of forcing yourself to forget you were ever exposed to such stupidity proves that you still need to pay attention.

...You know what? I don't think I will.

SiFi said:

Wow, just calm down on and stop overreacting.

I am just waiting for the end of Homestuck and all the answers. I feel like there is going to be too many unanswered questions by the time it is over that there will be no way to fully answer it all.

I mean, I feel a lot of it has been answered a lot lately; more so than I expected, but it feels like this will probably last for another year...

Xerneas said:
Calling it now...

Jade is back to normal and no longer grimbark.
oh my god bee ehm bee don't be so naive.

OF COURSE SHE IS ALREADY NOT GRIMBARK.

Back