Nintendo 3DS Press Conference - Sept. 13

SonicMario

Star Spirit
http://mynintendonews.com/2011/08/23/nintendo-3ds-nintendo-officially-confirms-nintendo-3ds-conference-on-september-13th/

So apparently a press conference specifically for the 3DS is being held on September 13th. Probably get a heads up on some upcoming games and a look at the future. Also a big unannounced game is supposed to be revealed on that date as well.

Any guesses as to what it is? This may not be a clue so to speak, but back in 1985 on September 13th that was when Super Mario Bros. 1 was released in Japan for the NES though that's not assured to mean the game's going to be Mario related.

It's not fully confirmed by Nintendo themselves, but I'm sure it'll come, since Nintendo usually holds their own Event right after Tokyo Game Show.

I am looking forward to the press conference. I am awaiting for new information.

Will they possibly announce new games there, or will they just tell us more about the games that are already announced? They better announce Majora's Mask 3D soon.

Fawfulfury65 said:
Will they possibly announce new games there, or will they just tell us more about the games that are already announced? They better announce Majora's Mask 3D soon.
That

Fawfulfury65 said:

It might mostly be things already announced but there WILL be at least one game that has not been announced yet.

>>Percy
Since Super Pokémon Rumble is already out in Japan, they'll sure not talk about it.

>>Koopa Kid
Main series of Pokémon games never get announced during Press Conferences.
Actually, they only get announced in Japanese magazines, like Corocoro.
Sometimes on TV as well, like Pokémon Sunday (now renamed into Pokémon Smash, alias "PokeSma").

No Majora's Mask 3D, and instead a new Mario Tennis. I am disappointed.

Is there any time other than E3 that MM3D could be announced (if it will be announced ever)?

I don't know, Nintendo usually relies on their own Events, E3, and GDC.
As soon as Nintendo is organizing an Event, there's a slim chance MM3D could be announced.

Well, after seeing the information we got on that day, they were talking about more stuff for MK7, SM3DL, and adding Mario Tennis 3D. I was kinda wanting to see a Majora's Mask 3D instead of Mario Tennis. I don't like Mario Tennis.

I've found this image on #Twitter by @VOOK64:
GLfLB.jpg

I literally cheered when I saw Mario Tennis. And, coincidentally, I started playing Mario Tennis N64 via emulator

Back