Super Mario Sunshine Help: Gelato Beach: Blue Coins

Fly_Guy_

GAR I"M AN AWARDS COMMITEE
I'm getting annoyed. I'm in Gelato Beach, Episode 2, trying to find those annoying Blue Coins in the sand that I have to spray. Please help, I have 29/30 Gelato Beach Blue Coins.

crystalking said:
did you get the one on the beach in delphino plaza in the sand
Yes. I got all in Delfino Plaza. P.S.: Now I have 105!

you have to get a yoshi, be patient on a boat, wait to get to the island w/ a person and a warp pipe w/ the goo on top and spray the goo w/ yoshi and it should be somewhere there

crystalking said:
you have to get a yoshi, be patient on a boat, wait to get to the island w/ a person and a warp pipe w/ the goo on top and spray the goo w/ yoshi and it should be somewhere there
I know. It's just too hard.

Fly_Guy_ said:
crystalking said:
patients and luck my friend
patients. . . and luck

Fly_Guy_ said:
I'm getting annoyed. I'm in Gelato Beach, Episode 2, trying to find those annoying Blue Coins in the sand that I have to spray. Please help, I have 29/30 Gelato Beach Blue Coins.
Hello?

I think that the Shines in the sand that you have to spray are in the following spots.

* Where the large sandcastle in episode 1 appears. Try looking in episode 2.

* In the sand somewhere near where the watermelons are judged.

* Around a boat near the start of the level.

* By the surfboard rack.

Let me know if this helped or not.

crystalking said:
Fly_Guy_ said:
crystalking said:
patients. . . and luck
What good will patients do him? They're just sick people that lie in hospital beds.

Anyway, try GameFAQS?

Dodoman said:
crystalking said:
Fly_Guy_ said:
crystalking said:
patients. . . and luck
What good will patients do him? They're just sick people that lie in hospital beds.

Anyway, try GameFAQS?
GAMEFAQS!

Super Yoshi10 said:
Dodoman said:
crystalking said:
Fly_Guy_ said:
crystalking said:
patients. . . and luck

Anyway, try GameFAQS?
GAMEFAQS!
-_-
WTF

Seriously though, GameFAQs is probably your best bet.

Dodoman said:
Super Yoshi10 said:
Dodoman said:
crystalking said:
Fly_Guy_ said:
crystalking said:
patients. . . and luck

Anyway, try GameFAQS?
GAMEFAQS!
-_-
WTF

Seriously though, GameFAQs is probably your best bet.

I use GameFaqs for... everything...

Even my column... :nervous:

Back