Super Mario Sunshine Help: Gelato Beach: Blue Coins

Fly_Guy_

GAR I"M AN AWARDS COMMITEE
I'm getting annoyed. I'm in Gelato Beach, Episode 2, trying to find those annoying Blue Coins in the sand that I have to spray. Please help, I have 29/30 Gelato Beach Blue Coins.

Fly_Guy_

crystalking said:
did you get the one on the beach in delphino plaza in the sand
Yes. I got all in Delfino Plaza. P.S.: Now I have 105!

crystalking

King Bowser
you have to get a yoshi, be patient on a boat, wait to get to the island w/ a person and a warp pipe w/ the goo on top and spray the goo w/ yoshi and it should be somewhere there

Fly_Guy_

crystalking said:
you have to get a yoshi, be patient on a boat, wait to get to the island w/ a person and a warp pipe w/ the goo on top and spray the goo w/ yoshi and it should be somewhere there
I know. It's just too hard.

crystalking

King Bowser
Fly_Guy_ said:
crystalking said:
patients and luck my friend
patients. . . and luck

Fly_Guy_

Fly_Guy_ said:
I'm getting annoyed. I'm in Gelato Beach, Episode 2, trying to find those annoying Blue Coins in the sand that I have to spray. Please help, I have 29/30 Gelato Beach Blue Coins.
Hello?

Booster

Cheep Cheep
Retired Wiki Staff
I think that the Shines in the sand that you have to spray are in the following spots.

* Where the large sandcastle in episode 1 appears. Try looking in episode 2.

* In the sand somewhere near where the watermelons are judged.

* Around a boat near the start of the level.

* By the surfboard rack.

Let me know if this helped or not.

Dodoman

King Bowser
crystalking said:
Fly_Guy_ said:
crystalking said:
patients. . . and luck
What good will patients do him? They're just sick people that lie in hospital beds.

Anyway, try GameFAQS?

Storm Yoshi

Cyclone Microsoft, it'll make your windows crash
Dodoman said:
crystalking said:
Fly_Guy_ said:
crystalking said:
patients. . . and luck
What good will patients do him? They're just sick people that lie in hospital beds.

Anyway, try GameFAQS?
GAMEFAQS!

Dodoman

King Bowser
Super Yoshi10 said:
Dodoman said:
crystalking said:
Fly_Guy_ said:
crystalking said:
patients. . . and luck

Anyway, try GameFAQS?
GAMEFAQS!
-_-
WTF

Seriously though, GameFAQs is probably your best bet.

3Dejong

THIS PERSONAL TEXT IS SILLY!
Dodoman said:
Super Yoshi10 said:
Dodoman said:
crystalking said:
Fly_Guy_ said:
crystalking said:
patients. . . and luck

Anyway, try GameFAQS?
GAMEFAQS!
-_-
WTF

Seriously though, GameFAQs is probably your best bet.
I use GameFaqs for... everything...

Even my column... :nervous: