Sony says "The Wii is a Fad": Do you agree?

I don't think the Wii is a fad. At least not till the next Nintendo console :D .

Uniju said:
LuigiDude said:
Uniju said:
Smiddle said:
Uniju said:
Smiddle said:
Uniju said:
That'll change soon though.

When you get a PS3? :eek:

H*** no.
When I get Super Mario Galaxy.

Stoopid meh.

Its better then some lame fighting game with the same gameplay as the previous two.
Super Smash Bros. Brawl is gonna suck.
You phail! IT'S GONNA BE THE BET GAME SINCE SMW!

SMW was OK. SMB3 was far better. Anyway, SM64 ownz SMW.
SSBB is just a cheap fighting game made to cash in on the last two.

bet I liekz tsheep fytin gaemz :(

Uniju said:
LuigiDude said:
Uniju said:
Smiddle said:
Uniju said:
Smiddle said:
Uniju said:

H*** no.

Stoopid meh.

Its better then some lame fighting game with the same gameplay as the previous two.
You phail! IT'S GONNA BE THE BET GAME SINCE SMW!

SMW was OK. SMB3 was far better. Anyway, SM64 ownz SMW.
SSBB is just a cheap fighting game made to cash in on the last two.
SMW iwns SMB3 and SM64 (but not together).
Jump'n'run iwns all genres.

This thread is just causing a Clash of the Titles! Everyone here is arguing over which game genre is better than the other, when in reality, it is all a matter of opinion. Everyone, mainly Uniju, should stop acting as if they have the right opinion, and they should start respecting other peoples' opinions.

Pokemon DP said:
This thread is just causing a Clash of the Titles! Everyone here is arguing over which game genre is better than the other, when in reality, it is all a matter of opinion. Everyone, mainly Uniju, should stop acting as if they have the right opinion, and they should start respecting other peoples' opinions.

Don't look at me. I just said that I like cheap fighting games, not "CHAEPF IGTGING GAMEZ PWN TEH MAJURITEH!!11!!1LOLOL" and so on

Uniju said:
Smiddle said:
Uniju said:
Smiddle said:
Uniju said:

H*** no.

Stoopid meh.

Did you...did you say...Brawl is...

*faints*

Anyway! I disagree.

Uniju said:
Smiddle said:
Uniju said:
Smiddle said:
Uniju said:

H*** no.

Stoopid meh.

Wow. Name one fighting game with different gameplay from it's predecessors. I have no idea why you think Brawl is gonna suck.

If its gonna suck because it has the same gameplay as the first two, how come the first two got reviews that were off the charts, and Brawl is gonna be better than both of them combined!? Super Smash Bros. Brawl is not gonna suck. Its gonna get good reviews and will be the best game ever created. And if its gonna suck, why are you getting it? I know your getting it because Sonic is in it. But thats a dumb reason. SSBB wont suck. The original was good. Melee was even better. See the pattern? SSBB will be better than both. And the gameplay is not lame. There is so much depth to it. Smash is complicated game that requires strategy to win. Without strategy you cant win at Smash. SO STFU!

Maka said:
PaperStriker said:
I've read Daisy is unlockable.

No, it's confirmed in a screenshot she is Peach's alternate costuming colour.
Yes, you can see that on the Spectators update as well.

ANYWAY...if Brawl is going to suck, then that means life sucks.

Paper Jorge said:
Maka said:
PaperStriker said:
I've read Daisy is unlockable.

No, it's confirmed in a screenshot she is Peach's alternate costuming colour.
Yes, you can see that on the Spectators update as well.

ANYWAY...if Brawl is going to suck, then that means life sucks.
(Fanboy :roll:)

Uniju should give Smash a chance, and realise how fun it is. And I know he's getting Brawl, but he wont be able to play as Sonic from the start. He'll have to unlock Sonic. And that means using some other character until Sonic is unlocked.

King Boo said:
Uniju should give Smash a chance, and realise how fun it is. And I know he's getting Brawl, but he wont be able to play as Sonic from the start. He'll have to unlock Sonic. And that means using some other character until Sonic is unlocked.

.-. They said no Unlockable characters are to appear on the website. Sorry.

ChaosNinji said:
King Boo said:

.-. They said no Unlockable characters are to appear on the website. Sorry.
Sakurai never said that. Sakurai said that all third party characters would be unlockable, meaning that Snake, Sonic, and the third and final third party must be unlocked.

He's played Melee, and he hates it =|. He even wants the Smash Bros. Dojo!! to be deleted. How can someone hate it that much!? D=

Sakurai never said that. Sakurai said that all third party characters would be unlockable, meaning that Snake, Sonic, and the third and final third party must be unlocked.
Who says there is a third third party character? Snake and Sonic are only in because they were meant to be in Melee =|.

Pokemon DP said:
He's played Melee, and he hates it =|. He even wants the Smash Bros. Dojo!! to be deleted. How can someone hate it that much!? D=

Who says there is a third third party character? Snake and Sonic are only in because they were meant to be in Melee =|.
There will be two to three third-partiers.
Does that mean there's definitely going to be three? No. God.

Paper Jorge said:
(Fanboy :roll:)
Oh, jolly good contribution.

Does anyone even remember what this topic was about at the beginning?
"Sony says that the Wii is just a fad. Anyone agree?"
"NINTENDO R TEH BEST' SONY ARE TEH SUXOR LOLZ"
"Fanboyism."
"Lol!"
"How'd you Lol?"
"MELEE SUCKS signed Uniju."
>_>

Pokemon DP said:

I want Uniju to be deleted.... I dont get why he hates Super Smash Bros. so much. I dont see how anyone can hate it, really. New rule: If you hate Super Smash Bros., you hate Nintendo. Simple as that.

King Boo said:
Pokemon DP said:

I want Uniju to be deleted.... I dont get why he hates Super Smash Bros. so much. I dont see how anyone can hate it, really. New rule: If you hate Super Smash Bros., you hate Nintendo. Simple as that.
Uniju is not going to be deleted because he doesn't like the Super Smash Bros. series. >_>

He says he thinks the gameplay is retarded, and he hates the way Nintendo made it. In fact, the only reason he wants Brawl, is because of Sonic. =| Otherwise, he would hate the game completely (although, Snack, his brother, would still buy it, as he loves SSB).

Uniju said:
King Boo said:
Pokemon DP said:

Another reason I dislike SSB:

Everyones obsessed with it, and will stop at nothing to attempt to "convince" other people that its the best game ever. Even when the game is bad, most fighting games are bad, and Smash bros. only made them worse. The game is nothing but fighting(duh) Usually in cheaply themed courses, using almost nothing but items, and character stats to win the match.

I agree with this. However, the hype doesn't make it a bad game. The hype just illustrates that brawl fanboys don't know they should base their opinion of the game off actual experience with it.

You can't take the mechanics of a game and make it sound bad. You can do that for any game, for instance :

Mario is just stupid jumping over and over!

Back