Sony says "The Wii is a Fad": Do you agree?

Crypt Raider

9 more seasons
Sony said that the Wii is a fad. Do you think they are magic hudenie and telling the future or do you say they're just worried about them failing the console war to do the PS3's high prices? I think it's not a fad, but that's my opinion.

Dodoman

King Bowser
Any company that releases a guide on how to review one of their games is going to phail.
So, me is go with option 2.

Sir Grodus

King Bowser
Retired Wiki Staff
I guess I could say it was a a fad for me to some extent, considering when it first came out I was so overly-excited and everything. And now? I haven't played my Wii in months, I just got bored with it.

Well, that and it seems to just devour battery power.

B

Blitzwing

The Flying Spaghetti Monster says this topic is "fanboy bait": Do you agree?

Crypt Raider

9 more seasons
Glowsquid said:
The Flying Spaghetti Monster says this topic is "fanboy bait": Do you agree?
No I do not agree, that was spam, and I would like to say I just wanna know what everyoen is thinking. In fact, you inspired me to do something :evil:

B

Blitzwing

It wasn't spam, I was just stating that the only thing this thread would likely achieve is having mass of fanboy coming and reapeatating over and over again "NINTENDO R TEH BEST' SONY SUXOR, LOL", no hard feeling.

Storm Yoshi

Cyclone Microsoft, it'll make your windows crash
I don't think its fad. the PS3 sucks anyway. the Wii is way better

Maka

Shy Guy
Glowsquid said:
It wasn't spam, I was just stating that the only thing this thread would likely achieve is having mass of fanboy coming and reapeatating over and over again "NINTENDO R TEH BEST' SONY SUXOR, LOL", no hard feeling.
This right here is true. While I want to say that this is arrogant of them to do, Nintendo has been pretty arrogant itself lately..or, at least reggie has.

:(

Guiliant

Shine Sprite
NINTENDO R TEH BEST' SONY SUXOR, LOL

Storm Yoshi

I have PS2. Only some ames are good.

Guiliant

Shine Sprite
NINTENDO R TEH BEST' SONY SUXOR, LOL

Maka

Shy Guy
Oh come on you guys. Being arrogant and not respecting someone elses tastes doesn't make the best example of the fandom.

Guiliant

Shine Sprite
Maka said:
Oh come on you guys. Being arrogant and not respecting someone elses tastes doesn't make the best example of the fandom.
I lol'd

Storm Yoshi

I don't know and did you get my message Maka?

Guiliant

Shine Sprite
Maka said:
Moogle said:
Maka said:
I lol'd
And what sparked this lol'ding? :|
I dont know. D:

Smiddle

Power Star
Maka said:
Interesting comment. NINTENDO R TEH BEST' SONY SUXOR, LOL

3Dejong

THIS PERSONAL TEXT IS SILLY!
Minimariolover10 said:
Sony said that the Wii is a fad. Do you think they are magic hudenie and telling the future or do you say they're just worried about them failing the console war to do the PS3's high prices? I think it's not a fad, but that's my opinion.
Tell them to take that and stick it in they-know-where.

Their problem is JEALOSY.

Those dudes couldn't know an original game if one fell from the sky and fell on their heads.

*bonk*

B

Blitzwing

3dejong said:
Minimariolover10 said:
Tell them to take that and stick it in they-know-where.

Their problem is JEALOSY.

Those dudes couldn't know an original game if one fell from the sky and fell on their heads.

*bonk*
What's about Shadow of Collosus and Ico?