Sony says "The Wii is a Fad": Do you agree?

Crypt Raider

9 more seasons
Sony said that the Wii is a fad. Do you think they are magic hudenie and telling the future or do you say they're just worried about them failing the console war to do the PS3's high prices? I think it's not a fad, but that's my opinion.

Any company that releases a guide on how to review one of their games is going to phail.
So, me is go with option 2.

I guess I could say it was a a fad for me to some extent, considering when it first came out I was so overly-excited and everything. And now? I haven't played my Wii in months, I just got bored with it.

Well, that and it seems to just devour battery power.

The Flying Spaghetti Monster says this topic is "fanboy bait": Do you agree?

Glowsquid said:
The Flying Spaghetti Monster says this topic is "fanboy bait": Do you agree?

No I do not agree, that was spam, and I would like to say I just wanna know what everyoen is thinking. In fact, you inspired me to do something :evil:

It wasn't spam, I was just stating that the only thing this thread would likely achieve is having mass of fanboy coming and reapeatating over and over again "NINTENDO R TEH BEST' SONY SUXOR, LOL", no hard feeling.

I don't think its fad. the PS3 sucks anyway. the Wii is way better

Glowsquid said:
It wasn't spam, I was just stating that the only thing this thread would likely achieve is having mass of fanboy coming and reapeatating over and over again "NINTENDO R TEH BEST' SONY SUXOR, LOL", no hard feeling.

This right here is true. While I want to say that this is arrogant of them to do, Nintendo has been pretty arrogant itself lately..or, at least reggie has.

:(

NINTENDO R TEH BEST' SONY SUXOR, LOL

I have PS2. Only some ames are good.

NINTENDO R TEH BEST' SONY SUXOR, LOL

Oh come on you guys. Being arrogant and not respecting someone elses tastes doesn't make the best example of the fandom.

Maka said:
Oh come on you guys. Being arrogant and not respecting someone elses tastes doesn't make the best example of the fandom.

I lol'd

I don't know and did you get my message Maka?

Maka said:
Moogle said:
Maka said:

I lol'd

And what sparked this lol'ding? :|

I dont know. D:

Maka said:

Interesting comment. NINTENDO R TEH BEST' SONY SUXOR, LOL

Minimariolover10 said:
Sony said that the Wii is a fad. Do you think they are magic hudenie and telling the future or do you say they're just worried about them failing the console war to do the PS3's high prices? I think it's not a fad, but that's my opinion.

Tell them to take that and stick it in they-know-where.

Their problem is JEALOSY.

Those dudes couldn't know an original game if one fell from the sky and fell on their heads.

*bonk*

3dejong said:
Minimariolover10 said:

Tell them to take that and stick it in they-know-where.

Their problem is JEALOSY.

Those dudes couldn't know an original game if one fell from the sky and fell on their heads.

*bonk*

What's about Shadow of Collosus and Ico?

Back