The (un)Official "Why is Luigi neglected?" topic

Dodoman

King Bowser
This topic is for ranting about Luigi not getting enough attention.

I figured we needed one of these, so... bombs away.

yoshi has more games then luigi :P

Luigi was created to accommodate a second player, so when a single-player Mario game is produced, they tend to not focus on Luigi. Now and then he'll find his way into playable roles, but Mario will always be numero uno to Nintendo.

Booster said:
but Mario will always be numero uno to Nintendo.
And to me :P .
I think Luigi's an overrated charcter like Yoshi. But he's OK.

Problem is, most of Luigi's games sucked.

I think I'll go and throw up in that corner now.

PaperStriker said:
Booster said:
but Mario will always be numero uno to Nintendo.
And to me :P .
I think Luigi's an overrated charcter like Yoshi. But he's OK.
That's it, I'm going Bowser Jr. on your ***.
*annoys PaperStriker to death*

ENOUGH!

No more "BlahBlahBlahIHateThatCharacter" nonsense.

SAY YOU DON'T LIKE THAT CHARACTER, AND THAT'S ALL. DON'T FLAME PEOPLE THAT DON'T SHARE YOUR VIEWS OR USE THAT CHARACTER TO FLAME OTHERS.

Make your own character for that. My Annoying Character's name is ME. :P

mine is 3D's cos no one could beat him at being annoying

3Dejong said:
SAY YOU DON'T LIKE THAT CHARACTER, AND THAT'S ALL. DON'T FLAME PEOPLE THAT DON'T SHARE YOUR VIEWS OR USE THAT CHARACTER TO FLAME OTHERS.
*coughLariocough*
In every topic he says "Kill Bowser Jr."...

PaperStriker said:
3Dejong said:
*coughLariocough*
In every topic he says "Kill Bowser Jr."...

WHY: Cause I hate Jr so much I mostly talk about how much I hate him, which is a very high rate of hating him

Its not that luigi is neglected, its just that mario steals all the attention from him, so people come to forget about him (thankfully).

Luigi is not neglected whatsoever, he had his own game Luigi's Mansion and Mario is Missing! Which was really his own game because he was the main character. He gets alot of praise, I dont mind that, but I dont like it when people say he is neglected :wink:

Luigi might just be neglected in the sense that he isn't the main character, and he was given the role of second banana.
Luiginana.gif
He probably is one of the best known Mario characters other than Mario himself (hey, maybe even THE best known character aside from Mario), he's just the sidekick. Perhaps people sympathize with him so much because of the pain and mockery he is put through for our sadistic pleasure in games such as the Mario & Luigi series. (And it is kind of sad how nobody can recognize him in those games, but with his lack of strong will to face fear and accept adventure he might have this coming to him.)

I like Luigi, though, and at least in my past I've considered him neglected; maybe I still do.

You think Luigi is neglected?
Have you ever even noticed :daisy: and :waluigi:??

Fixitup said:
You think Luigi is neglected?
Have you ever even noticed :daisy: and :waluigi:??
O RLY :O I TTLY forgot.
*gives myself headbonk*
Everyone hates them. Only because they're fillers. Luigi is the favorite charcter of every second Mario-fan (the others' favorite character is Yoshi) and I wonder how can one consider him as "neglected". Toad is also neglected. And Bowser has no game of his own. Peach has only one. Luigi is playable in every platformer until SMW and you can also play as him in all platformers since SM64DS.

Back