The (un)Official "Why is Luigi neglected?" topic

Luigi is kinda of neglected

It would be 8) if they were to make a Paper Luigi for the Wii and DS

BlueYoshter said:
Storm Yoshi said:
yoshi has more games then luigi :P

yeah, thats pretteh weird since luigi came before yoshi :yoshi: :luigi:
That's not weird, because Daisy came before Yoshi and Wario, and Pauline even came before 'em all!!!11one

He's neglected because every game series must have a slightly neglected semi-hero.

Think Tails.

He's neglected because he was created as a cheap pallete-swap for 2-Player Games, duh.

I think Luigi needs to more act like Mario.

What I'm saying is, he needs to be braver.

He was scared to death about going into the "creepy mansion" in his own second game.

Plus, he's scared that he can't get out of a planet!!!!!!

He needs to be much more braver, when he does, he will have more games, and will star in more of Mario's games, other than just making very little cameos. I mean, maybe if he appeared in Sunshine as an unlock able character, he would of gained some more attention.

I mean, think of past characters that came out soon after Luigi's appearance.

Daisy: Hasn't gotten her own game, and she's more of an adventurer (not really) than Peach
Wario: Wario Land series was screwed, and WarioWare is moving slowly.
Waluigi: Hasn't appeared in his own game at all yet.
Pauline: Only appeared in Donkey Kong and its 94' remake.

Those four characters are also neglected, but Luigi isn't the most...

MegaMario9910 said:
I think Luigi needs to more act like Mario.

What I'm saying is, he needs to be braver.

He was scared to death about going into the "creepy mansion" in his own second game.

Plus, he's scared that he can't get out of a planet!!!!!!

He needs to be much more braver, when he does, he will have more games, and will star in more of Mario's games, other than just making very little cameos. I mean, maybe if he appeared in Sunshine as an unlock able character, he would of gained some more attention.

I mean, think of past characters that came out soon after Luigi's appearance.

Daisy: Hasn't gotten her own game, and she's more of an adventurer (not really) than Peach
Wario: Wario Land series was screwed, and WarioWare is moving slowly.
Waluigi: Hasn't appeared in his own game at all yet.
Pauline: Only appeared in Donkey Kong and its 94' remake.

Those four characters are also neglected, but Luigi isn't the most...
Ever thought of Toad, Toadette, Peach, Birdo, Rosalina (OK, she only appeared recently, but :)), Bowser, Bowser Jr., teh Koopalings or characters like that? Wario is not neglected. Luigi isn't, either.

Yea, I understand those ones are neglected too, but Wario's first big series is done (Wario Land) and now his second is moving slowly (WarioWare)

And about Luigi, why is there even this topic!???! ??? :eek: ???

Toad's just plain dumb, for getting KO'ed like every hit, Toadette's the same, at least she stands up longer... Peach: I could majorly agree with, she hardly appears in any games, other than Mario rescuing her in the end. Birdo is probably going to stay neglected for awhile, Rosalina, well, maybe appear in more games, Bowser just runs like a lunatic with the princess at the beginning of almost every game. Bowser Jr. really won't appear in more games, thanks to his father, and the Koopalings the sme reason, other than SMB3 & SMW.

Back