Dimensions

Sounds okay, the prologue is alright, but I got to read more to see if it is good.

It's longer than the first. :P I wrote and I'll find time to type it. I need two more main villans!

You'll just have to do with the ones you have. I don't think this story is suddenly going to become more popular.

You really don't need all the major spots filled up before you make the first chapter. And if it's good, it will make people want to sign up.

Villian positions filled! The confirmed villians are and will appear in the following order:
1:Nabber
2:Pokemonmaster
3:Yoshiwaker
4:Toad85
5:Mason

Wayward Vagabond said:
Villian positions filled! The confirmed villians are and will appear in the following order:
1:Nabber
2:Pokemonmaster
3:Yoshiwaker
4:Toad85
5:Mason

Okay, but do they disappear as soon as the next villain comes in? Or do they stay for the story?

...So Porple just lets anyone leave on a dangerous mission in which it is very unlikely that you will ever come back?
I have a lot to learn in this wiki.

It's good, but it seems kinda random that Porplemontage just assigns the job to three regular users. It's the same thing that happened in The Real Life Wiki where Supremo just happens to get promoted. But I don't think it matters much, as long as it got the story started

Back