Awesome One-time Bosses

Leonyx

Glory to the Shroob Empire! Long live the Shroobs!
This is a thread for all those bosses that are only bosses, but were so amazing you need to talk about them. I'm not talking about bosses that were only in one game (like Princess Shroob), I'm talking about bosses that you only fought once, and practically only saw in one part of a game. For example, the Smorg from Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door, or Lakithunder from New Super Mario Bros.

I liked how the Smorg felt like a truly evil and powerful monster capable of engulfing anything in their path.

Good old Booster how many other Bosses attach with a Choo-Choo Train

Alpha Kretin because it's very unique because you have to attack it with what Color the bro is and then you have to keep track of the real one.

Ok I have a totallt diffrent one now I love the fight with Fracktail. It is fun to throw Wrackles at his anntena and then jump onto his body.

I thought Grubba/Macho Grubba and his "illegal rump-kickin' moves" were awesome.

YoshiGo99 said:
I loved the Baby Bowser battle in Yoshi's Island

Baby Bowser doesn't count, as he's been in a few games, and was kind of the main villain (the man behind the man) of that game.

I love General Guy too. I loved how he was another leader of an army, but all of his followers actually followed him to the end.

Leonyx said:
YoshiGo99 said:
I loved the Baby Bowser battle in Yoshi's Island

Baby Bowser doesn't count, as he's been in a few games, and was kind of the main villain (the man behind the man) of that game.

I love General Guy too. I loved how he was another leader of an army, but all of his followers actually followed him to the end.
I know and you have to fight shy guys before you face him. He has good music aswell.

yoshidude99 said:
I think the Mega Goomba fight in NSMB was cool too. It was like the Goomba was getting revenge.
And how did he get so big, they can't grow like that.

Snowstalker said:
New Super Yoshi said:
yoshidude99 said:
I think the Mega Goomba fight in NSMB was cool too. It was like the Goomba was getting revenge.
And how did he get so big, they can't grow like that.

Invisible Kamek?
Yeah, he could of made a new spell for people to be going, how did that happen.

I almost died in Grubba battle until I used lightning, I thought he fainted because I hurt his heart with lightning but I looked at Mariowiki and it said he got low HP

Mine is Dark Bowser

YoshiGo99 said:
Cloud N Candy. He was easy but he killed me a few times
You can die to Cloud n Candy?

OT: Since Crystal King has already been said I'll throw Tubba Blubba out there.

I never played Paper Mario but I have seen the battle and it's harder than it looks.

Dry Bowser wasn't that hard but he was fun.
I don't know if this counts but the final boss fight in NSMB was a little tough. It was fun though. I think they might never do that again.

Back