Votes: 1 3.1%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Super Mario Kart

• Other

• Total voters
WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

DS, although the only ones I have are 64 and DS. If I got Wii that would probably knock DS away.

DS is my favourite.
Wii used to be the second, but I've changed my mind after playing the demo of Mario Kart 7.

There's a demo?

I wish I had a 3DS.

Yes, at Nintendo's Post E3 Event, which took place at Nintendo's Office at June 7th and 8th.

Wii version perfected online play, but poor AI and a messed up items system that effectively rewards poor performance nearly breaks it.

I find DS to be the one I come back to the most.

I played Double Dash much more, so I picked that one.

Mario Kart DS is a close second.

Double Dash. I found that it had better/fun items and Blue shells only appear in 150cc/mirror unlike Mario Kart DS and Wii. Plus it had the best battle mode imo and you can do grand prix as long as there's 1 or 2 screens :P

Mario Kart Double Dash!! A very fun game, and there is something about it that makes it more fun to play it in comparison to the other Mario Kart games in my opinion.

Definitely Mario Kart DS. Wii is a close second.

That's because it was on the DS. Though, they were pretty bad...

Wii, it is very fun to play and has very fun online multiplayer. DS, I also like but I don't like how when someone is in second and you push them off and go into last, they just catch up and you see they are back in second place.

yoshidude99 said:
Leonyx said:
That's because it was on the DS. Though, they were pretty bad...
Yeah most DS games have bad graphics except the Mario and Luigi games.
They are ok but the DS is not a expert at it. The Mario vs Donkey Kong games also have good graphics.

I think Mario Slam Basketball has the best graphics, as a 3D Mario game on a DS.

Back